🌇 Temporarily Home Pt. 1 🌇

"We're not leaving?" Jisung drops his bags to the floor and frowns, "Why not?"

Jisung has his bags ready as to know Minho would leave the house at some certain time on the day to visit another place to find the wonders of nature, sadly, Minho just wants to take a rest and spend the final day of the week in the house.

"Too much of a good thing might not be as nice as it seems," he replies then Jisung blinks rapidly as he tries to understand where Minho is getting at, and as Minho know that it's too deep for the younger to comprehend, he stands up from his seat on the couch and walks to Jisung, "What I mean is, we need to take a day off from our little adventure," and there, Jisung exclaims in comprehension as to what Minho was trying to mean.

"I and Mark will be going back to swimming at the natural water pool," Donghyuck butted in, a bag slung on his left shoulder and a towel in one hand, "you two are sure you don't want to leave?"

Minho shakes his head, "I might want to be lazy for the rest of the day," the older male says and Donghyuck nods in response, holding Mark's hand as they go further into the most likely dead forest. Minho sits back down on the couch with a sigh, leaning his head back and Jisung sits beside the older male.

"So what are we gonna do now?"

It took a few moments of silence before Minho could answer, "Well, since there are a few hourse left before I take you home, I have been meaning to ask," he clears his throat and looks at Jisung, "your aunt asked me to have dinner at your place later, did I do something wrong?" He asks and Jisung's stomach flips in two ways, first and for most, he is nervous. What if his aunt will throw a frying pan to his face? What if his aunt will throw a frying pan to his Minho's face? Just the thought of that made him scared.

"I don't know," Jisung replies, "did you?"

"I don't think so." Minho shrugs his shoulders, then adds, "She said she just wanted me over, get to know me as your 'kidnapper', since I guess she's curious."

The heaviness in Jisung chest suddenly is pulled out at thoughts of the comforts of home. The smell of the food his Aunt cooks, the nasty comebacks that Seungmin makes whenever they are debating about something in homework, but they'd end up being as fine as a fiddle, and just the cozy feeling of sitting and having snacks with his family.

"I think I did something right," Minho says, smiling at the younger male, bring up his habd to pat on his head as he does so, "and I think it's all thanks to you, Ji."

Jisung smiles widely and he couldn't stop himself from pouncing on Minho and wrapping the older in a tight embrace, his legs straddling the older's torso, the action making Minho surprised and flustered at the same time as to know what position the two are in now.

The younger male, who is showering Minho with his loads of "You're welcome" statements, keeps going on and on about how thankful he is to even have met Minho in the first place, until Minho presses his index finger on Jisung's lips to shut him up for a second. As Jisung stops talking and widens his eyes in curiosity at Minho, the older points at Jisung and himself, darting his finger back and forth from Jisung to himself, indicating the position they are in, and as Jisung realizes it, his face goes to the familiar shade of red, a different color from his natural tanned skin color.

"S-Sorry," Jisung slowly discards himself from the embrace and is about to remove himself from Minho, but Minho pulls him back down, the younger male yelping in the process and his face feeling a bit warmer than before, blush getting even worse.

Minho seems comfortable to the situation though unlike earlier, when he found out that the younger male is panicking due to the situation they were in, he internally decides to tease the younger male for the meanwhile.