Chapter 5- Holy hot cookies, did the Sun finally turn into a popsicle?

Chapter 5- Holy Hot cookies, has the Sun turned into a popsicle?

Namaste all my lovely readers! I am back and Iâm free from exams! Whoop!

So I decided to be nice and grace you guys with an update. :)Aint I the best? Just kidding.

Chapter dedicated to @Jennoula2009 for being my editor, I love her, sheâs a godsend! I hope you read this story sometime!

I love writing this story, itâs different from my other ones, Iâm writing humor for the first time and I have decided that I enjoy it very much. And you guys are the  best, your comments in the last chapter had me laughing so hard, you wonât believe how many people thought I needed to be in a mental institution. I mean, there I was standing at the super market in the cereal aisle cackling like a mental witch, reading your comments. And the ratings! #48 in humor and #200 in romance! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

P.S there was a cute guy at the super market who thought I was cuckoo with the way I was laughing reading your comments. T.T

P.P.S I donât care

P.P.P.S  This is a long authorâs note

P.P.P.P.S I should shut up.

Enjoy!

Yashie

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You know that moment, when you sit back confused with simple decisions but your life makes sense, but then the next moment you can make simple decisions and your life makes as much sense as a chimpanzee wearing a tutu and dancing outside the White House.

Right.

That was me, when I was in California. I could make simple decisions but my life made no sense with dysfunctional parents, crummy love life and awkward situations with high school. Now, I can make simple decisions but my life makes no absolute sense.

With a psychopath ex-boyfriend sending crooked messages and blank calls and bad luck, how could it make sense?

"Do you think that ivory white would be a good color for the table cloth, Soph?"

"Yeah."

"Dont you think lilacs would look better than tulips?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think I should dye my hair blue?"

"Yeah."

"You're not listening to me, right?"

"Yeah."

"Soph! Get back on planet earth!" Alex bellowed.

I shook my head, snapping out of my thoughts, blinking rapidly.

"Huh?"

Alex shook his head, glaring at me while Blake looked very amused.

"Well, I'm glad I have your undivided attention Sophia." Alex sassed.

I sighed. "I'm sorry. I had a lot in my mind, you know work stuff." I hoped Alex didnât see through my lie because I literally couldnât tell a lie to save my life, but thank fully Alex didnât notice.

"Whatever. You better get your head back here. What kind of best man are you?"

I raised my hand in surrender, not wanting to hear Alex bitch about me being the worst best man in history.