chapter 13

School managed to go very well after that day. Blossom walked down the hall and to her surprise saw a girl who Mandy despised, but then again, everyone else did. Not just because of Mandy's opinion of her, but because she was really annoying. More annoying than Lu. It was Mindy MacFaralane. It was said that Mindy and Mandy go way back, well into when Mindy first moved in as a toddler and was scared, alone, vulnerable. Mandy did a surprising act by asking Mindy how she was, but due to Mindy's endless gossip and chattering, Mandy told the girl to shut up and walked away. Mindy didn't take it well and decided if she couldn't have Mandy, no one could.

"What do you want?" Blossom asked.

"I just wanted to ask you something," Mindy replied in her nasally, irritatingly high-pitched voice. "Is it true you're a lesbian?"

"What?" Blossom's eyes widened.

"Yeah," Mindy nodded. "You heard me. Are you a lesbian? I saw you hanging around Mike Mavinsky!"

"What if I am? Ever since the mess with Dexter and Susan Test, I found myself enjoying Mike's baby pink lips. She kisses a way lot better than Dexter! What's it to you?"

Mindy sighed sharply and pulled Blossom into a hug, patting her back.

"Uh..." Blossom tried to wriggle free.

"Me too." Mindy whispered, dangerously into her ear lobe, looking like she were trying to nibble on it.

"You too what?"

"I'm a lesbian too..."

"You are?" Blossom successfully pulled free. "Do you like Mike too? It seems like every girl in the school did."

"NO!" Mindy hissed, then looked around to make sure they were officially alone. Mindy then grabbed Blossom without warning and pulled her to her glossy pink locker in contrast to everyone's dull gray locker. Mindy swiftly dialed the combination, pulled the door open and displayed a stalker like shrine to Mandy. There were even scented candles around a picture of a younger Mandy and a picture of Mike with a red circle and a line through it. "This is my beauty..." Mindy was the poster child of a yandere fan girl.

"But Mindy, I thought you and Mandy hated each other."

"We do, but I actually love her... She's a golden-haired goddess... And how dare Mike try to steal her from me!"

Blossom's eyes widened at Mindy's nature. "I think you should go see the guidance counselor."

"WHAT USE ARE THOSE USELESS ADULTS!? At least I don't ride the bandwagon like Kuki Sanban or Abigail Lincoln with their crushes on Mike as well!" Mindy grabbed Blossom's arms tightly. "I love Mandy!"

"What does this have to do with anything?"

"Your sister's friends with her, maybe you could hook me up?"

Blossom glared at Mindy, then walked away.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" Mindy called after her. "You can't have me, so no one can? I see how it is! How original, Blossom! I hope you get shot or something out of petty jealousy!"

'Geez, what a psycho, no wonder Mandy is hateful,' Blossom thought to herself. She then stopped and smiled as she saw Mike and Juniper happily walking down the hallways as friends.

"Hey, Blossom." Dexter greeted.

"Huh?" Blossom turned to see him with Bell as usual. "Oh, hey guys. You seem to be bonding pretty well."

"Yeah, Dexter's filled the void well." Bell smiled, clinging onto Dexter's shoulder.

"I just wanted to let you know I am being mature and accepting of your new-found relationship with Mike Mavinsky." Dexter clarified his purpose.