chapter 38

Blossom was sure since her sisters had powers too that it would be fine to talk with them about the League she met. They were at the table after the Professor gave them a late Saturday morning breakfast of fried eggs with bacon slices and freshly squeezed orange juice.

"And almost everyone was there!" Blossom continued, sounding eager about possibly joining them. "I mean, everyone has these powers and they're protecting Megaville and Jade said because of us, Megaville won't have to live in fear much anymore!"

"Whoa, wait, back up, who's Jade?" Buttercup asked.

"She's Dexter's cousin from Texas. She was on Total Drama: Revenge of the Island."

"No way Dorkster could be related to that cool chick!" Buttercup scoffed.

"Jade's a cousin, not a chick..." Bubbles sounded confused.

Blossom sighed, putting her palm to her face. "I'm telling the truth!"

"Yeah, right, bet you were just spending another night at Mike's place." Buttercup folded her arms. "That's all you ever do these days anyway. I'm surprised you have enough time to clean your room and do your homework!"

"Yeah, Blossom, you've been acting really weird with Mike lately." Bubbles added.

"Well, yeah, I did spend some time with Mike, but after that, I saw a Jet, then I passed out and woke up in the Megaville League, Ed, Edd, and Eddy were even there." Blossom tried to convince them. "Just wait, I'll show you."

"Okay then, where is this league then, Blossom?" Buttercup demanded to know.

Blossom blinked and paused. She actually did not know. "Well... Uhh... I don't exactly know where it is..."

"I knew it." Buttercup smirked as she ate her breakfast in victory.

"But it's the truth!" Blossom protested about losing this argument.

"Puh-lease!"

"I'll show you... Just you two wait, I'll find a way to show you about the league."

Buttercup simply snorted. The girls then continued to have a quiet breakfast together. As they did Bubbles felt an unusual stare come to her. She looked to the window, but saw no one there and shrugged. As she went back to eating her eggs, outside the Utonium household was Boomer stalking Bubbles for an unknown reason. Whether to attack or cuddle was the question on everyone's mind now.

Blossom muttered to herself about the Girls not believing her about the league. She kept walking and saw someone from the league going in. It was an African-American girl with a red hat on. She had clicked a button on and was about to go inside the building of Headquarters. It became more prominent as Blossom drew closer.

"Hey, hold that door!" Blossom called and rushed.

The girl was surprised to see Blossom, put her hands on her hips as Blossom zipped in through the doors. "Abby don't think she like that girl too much..." she huffed, muttering to herself.

Blossom ran in. "Jade? Jade! Jade, where are you!?" she called as she passed several other league members. She then went to a girl with very light brown skin, scarlet red hair, and a blue jacket with black boots. "Excuse me, have you seen Jade Summers?"

"She's playing pool with Hoagie Gilligan and Wally Beatles." the girl said in a slight Scottish accent.

"Thanks!" Blossom rushed off.

The girl watched Blossom leave and sort of stared at her. "I feel I know that lass somehow... I don't know how..."

Blossom made it to the rec room where some members were at other pool tables, some were playing video games, some were on the exercise equipment and some were playing basketball. Blossom found the pool table with the cowboy hat and rushed to it.