chapter 33

Blossom was still very puzzled over the girl who had picked up Dexter and Bell. Maybe Dexter has another sister no one knows about. That couldn't be though, could it? No, Dee Dee was the only daughter in the Tartovosky family. Then who was that girl? Blossom was still on her way to see Mike, but she was still puzzled by that. Maybe she could ask on Monday when she goes back to school. Blossom memorized the safe way to Mike, Jen, and Jamie's house and avoided all possible danger that could reach out and grab her. Blossom pulled back the bushes to see that Mike and Jamie were out together, sitting on the grass and looking at a book.

"I can't believe you still have this." Mike sounded delighted over the book.

"Of course I do," Jamie said to her softly with a smile. "Why wouldn't I?"

"I dunno, I guess since Jen was away too, that she wouldn't have it." Mike shrugged. She then looked up to see they had a guest. "Oh, hey Blossom."

"Hi..." Blossom greeted, glanced at the book, then back to them. "Whatcha lookin' at?"

"Just a family album I'm giving to my sisters," Jamie said softly, having trust in the girl now. "I took this with me to college, I had a feeling that something bad would happen when Mike was in kindergarten and Jen was in fifth grade, so I asked my mother if I could keep it and bring it with me when I would come back."

"Do you have psychic powers?" Blossom wondered. The Mavinsky family had a very interesting life, so why not ask?

"No, I just had a gut feeling, but I never told my friends Coop and Kiva about it."

"Why ever not?"

"I just didn't want them to worry about me."

"Mind if I look too?" Blossom came closer and knelt beside Mike.

"If it's okay with Mike." Jamie smiled softly, then looked to his sister.

"Sure, why not?" Mike smiled as well. "It'd be nice if you got to know our family history as well."

Blossom scooted closer to Mike.

"Here, you two can look at it on your own if you want," Jamie stood up. "I'm gonna help Jen get some dinner together." he then walked off, to see his other younger sister.

Mike smiled at Blossom. The girl smiled back. They then got closer together and Mike flipped the album to the beginning. The first picture was an image of an ancient wolf with glowing green eyes with razor fangs. Though it wore ancient clothes like from the 13th century.

"Who's that?" Blossom pointed.

"That's my many times great-grandfather," Mike explained. "From my mother's side. About 800 years ago, The Sorcerer ruled all."

"The Sorcerer?" Blossom's eyes widened. "Like the one that the Norrisville Ninja has to protect the world from and is underneath the high school now?"

"Yes," Mike nodded in slight fear, no one had seen her really scared before. Not even Lu or Og. "He has this power to bewitch people, or 'stank' them. Anything can give the Sorcerer his powers, whether it be humiliation, sadness, or anger. If the Sorcerer tastes this chaos, he can unleash more dangerous chaos and turns people into horrible monsters and rampage the world, allowing the Sorcerer to take over the world. The Ninja from 800 years ago was able to trap the Sorcerer. My many times great-grandfather was a victim, but he never got cured... His own family didn't recognize him, even after he bit his own children and made them into wolves too. My many times great-grandmother never got over it very well... She took her own life, unable to cope with the chaos and that's how my mother, Miranda, got her powers. How do you know about the Sorcerer?"