chapter 8

Some Saturday today turned out to be. Many school students were sleeping in and watching cartoons, the lucky ones anyway. Lu was beating up Hermione for being with Manny Rivera, Og went home with Lu afterwards, and Blossom was taking Mike to her home before the bruises would get worse and Blossom wouldn't dare allow Mike to go home with dangerous scrapes in her underwear. Blossom opened the front door and looked around. Buttercup was still in the backyard and Bubbles was watching a movie with Mandy and Gaz, of course Mandy was just deeply scowling and Gaz had her eyes glued to her video game screen.

"Coast is clear," Blossom whispered, taking Mike's hand upstairs to the bathroom. "Come on, let's clean you up."

Mike nodded in agreement. She looked pretty bad after the battle with Dr. X's three-headed creature.

Blossom started the bath water while Mike sat on the closed toilet, poking at her scars. This was no stranger to Mike, she was used to a lot of battles here and there with Jen to keep themselves alive and avenge their dead parents. She also found herself staring at Blossom. The Pink Powerpuff Girl had attracted her since the Girls first moved to Megaville with the Professor. Mike and Blossom didn't have the same home room, Mike went to Miss Meryl's class while Blossom's class would be out for recess at the time. Mike smiled at the pinkness, even if pink was a color she hated most of all, even if it was a mixture of her two favorite colors, white and red.

"Ready!" Blossom chimed. "Do you want me to leave for privacy?"

"It's up to you." Mike replied, sliding off her underwear and turned to Blossom, noticing her bra was hooked. "Could you get that?"

Blossom deeply blushed, nearly turning as pink as her clothes. She then shakily twiddled her fingers and went to unhook Mike's bra, feeling wet inside her pants suddenly.

"Thanks." Mike smiled, then stepped one foot inside the water. She cooed a bit once the water wasn't too hot or too cold, but just right. Mike then fully slid into the water and laid her head back, feeling relaxed. "Thanks a lot, Blossom."

"No problem, Mike." Blossom smiled, adjusted to Mike being naked since she nearly was back in the forest. Blossom watched Mike scrub herself and it made Blossom want to help or do something to Mike now as she was vulnerable in the Utonium tub. "Umm... You need a back scrubber, Mike?"

"Sure, I'd like that." Mike replied, leaning forward as she wiped the blood and wounds off her beautiful, baby smooth skin.

Blossom blushed even more, crossing her legs. She took the scrub brush, applied soap and body wash on it, about to scrub down Mike. She came closer to scrub her back. She then got surprised once Mike grabbed the brush.

"Let go." Blossom gulped.

"No." Mike said with a smile.

"Let go!" Blossom repeated, sounding anxious.

Mike shook her head with a smile and then pulled Blossom inside the tub. Blossom let out sudden screams and spit out some water as she got adjusted into the water. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Mike as they were now side by side. Blossom felt incredibly nervous being in a bath tub with Mike, not to mention Mike was stark naked. Mike smirked and turned her back to the younger girl in the tub with her.

"Scrub." Mike lightly ordered.

"Uh, okay..." Blossom blushed deeply, taking the brush. She then scrubbed Mike's back, releasing some ticklish giggles. Blossom couldn't believe she was doing something like this with someone like Mike. She had never dreamed of anything like it before. Blossom felt herself twinge around her body as she scrubbed and nearly had a nosebleed as she got further down to Mike's behind.