chapter 32

Hooray for Friday. No stress or worries the next morning, except for some kids who have chores on Saturday mornings, but they can still sleep in and have a nice late breakfast. Blossom carried her bag to join her sisters out to the front of the school to wait for the Professor to pick them up since they couldn't fly anymore.

"Hey, Blossom!" Bubbles greeted.

"Hey, Gir-" Blossom did a double take toward her blonde sister. "What happened to you!?"

"Huh? Oh, this? Mandy and Gaz gave me a makeover." Bubbles looked down at herself, noticing how different she looked now. Her hair was down and dyed black, she wore a black dress that looked like it belonged to a wicked witch, had finger-less gloves, black tights and dark gray dress shoes. "Pretty neat, huh?"

"You look like one of the Hex Girls." Buttercup remarked.

"Awesome, I love the Hex Girls!" Bubbles chirped.

Blossom sighed, shaking her head, then looked over to another direction. She saw Dexter and Bell waiting to be picked up from school as well and there was a red-headed girl coming for them. She was a lot older than them all and she looked like a stereotypical cow girl. She smiled at Dexter and Bell and let them in Dexter's family car and she drove them to home for their weekend adventures.

'Wonder who that was?' Blossom thought to herself.

"So, what do you guys wanna do this weekend?" Buttercup asked, not noticing Blossom was focused on someone else.

"Gaz, Mandy, and me are going to see the Mayor of Megaville tomorrow," Bubbles told her plans. "Mandy said something about complete government control."

"Sounds tough." Buttercup shrugged.

Bubbles shrugged as well.

"What about you, Bloss?" Buttercup asked her other sister.

"Huh? Oh, I'm not sure..." Blossom mumbled.

"Is that Slutty Pest still buggin' ya?" Buttercup folded her arms. "You want me to open up a can of Powerpuff on her?"

"Thanks anyway, Buttercup, but you know we're powerless." Blossom said back.

"I bet I still got it in me!" Buttercup pounded her fist into her hand, looking mighty aggressive. "Me and Mike will be the toughest girls in Megaville School ever!"

"I think I should visit Mike and make sure she's okay." Blossom looked at her sisters, then started to walk away from the school, drifting from them.

"Hey, you can't just keep ditching us like this!" Buttercup called back.

"Tell the Professor I'll be home a little late!" Blossom shouted, then went to make her way into the forbidden forest of MegaVille.

"Man, what is with her and Mike all of a sudden?" Buttercup almost growled.

Two car horn honks when in the air, signaling the Girls to get into the car and go home.