chapter 39

Jade walked in with Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup inside the League Headquarters. Buttercup and Bubbles looked with a lot of surprise in what they were seeing. They had to indeed see it to believe it and they now did and felt guilty for doubting their sister. Buttercup was starstruck again when she saw the surviving contestants of Total Drama Island alive and well, waving friendly to her.

"Whoa, Duncan Nelson waved to me!" Buttercup nearly gushed, sounding like she had a crush.

"DJ!" Bubbles ran to her favorite Total Drama contestant. "Oh, I just loved you and that little bunny back in season one!"

"Hey, nice to meet ya, girl." DJ chuckled at her.

"Could they join the League too?" Blossom asked the cow girl with her.

"Of course, it's fine by me and I don't think Dexter would object to it, right Dexter?" Jade came to her younger cousin.

"Blossom?" Dexter sounded surprised to see her.

"Dexter, why didn't you ever tell me you were apart of this league?" Blossom asked.

"You never asked." Dexter shrugged.

"Oh, well, anyway, thanks for giving me my powers back, can we do the same for Buttercup and Bubbles?"

"Sure, let's just give you three some training to see if you are really League matieral."

"Bring it on, geeky dude, I'm smokin'!"

After Kuki and Ami gave Buttercup and Bubbles their powers back, there was training to overgo. Of course, Dexter knew the three would be fine the way they were based on how they were born and raised. Of course, there was no doubt for the girls to pass with flying colors. The training was now complete and the girls were able to be apart of the league. Dexter gave them all a contract to sign and they did.

"Welcome Powerpuff Girls, you are now official Megaville League members." Dexter congratulated them.

"Thank you, Dexter!" Bubbles chirped.

"Yeah, thanks, you're not bad for a dork." Buttercup laughed.

"Anytime, ladies, anytime." Dexter smirked, adjusting his glasses.

"Whoa, look at the time, we better get home to the Professor for dinner." Blossom checked her pink watch.

"Yeah, you're right," Buttercup looked at her green one. "We gotta go. Thanks for driving us, Jade, mind if we fly home now?"

"Not at all, I knew you'd miss flyin', so that's why I brought you here in the Jet." Jade smiled at them.

"Gee, thanks, Dexter's famous cousin!" Bubbles giggled.

"Bye, Girls!" Dexter called as they flew off.

"Hey, Dexter..." that same Scottish accent we've heard before came behind the boy genius.

"Huh?" Dexter shifted, then turned. "Oh, it's you. What can I do for you?"

"Could I have the address of those three superhero girls?"

"Well, okay... Do you know them?"

"They have something of mine..."

The three girls ate their dinner of the Professor's famous leftover meatloaf and were now lounging in the couch. Buttercup played video games, Bubbles was on the phone with Mandy with Courage in her lap, and Blossom was reading a Ben Ravencroft novel. There was then the doorbell, making the girls shift.

"It's okay, girls, I got it," the Professor went to the door to see the Scottish girl from the League. "Well, hello there! What can I do for you?"

"Is this the new residence of Courage the Cowardly Dog?" the girl asked, her accent thick.

"We just call him Courage, but yes, yes it is." the Professor replied.

"Good, I need to see him right away."

"Of course, come on in."

The girl went inside and looked to see the Girls. Courage woke up from being in Bubbles' lap and looked up to see the girl. He seemed friendly with her and slowly came to her, looking calm and quiet. He didn't even seem to be afraid of her.

"Oh, Courage, it's you..." the girl pet his pink fur.

"Who are you and why are you petting my dog?" Bubbles asked, though not angered. "Mandy, I'll call you back."

"I know this dog," the older girl answered softly. "I take it ye are his new owner?"

"Umm... Yes, a sweet old lady gave him to Sensei Jack, and then Sensei Jack gave him to me. How do you know Courage, Miss Lady Ma'am?"

The girl looked at Bubbles in the eye. "He's me aunt's dog."