chapter 15

It took Blossom a while before she could heal and get back to home and school. Mike and Juniper would often visit her whenever they could and often at times checked the Utonium house to see if Blossom got home safely. They couldn't help but focus on Bubbles a lot though since she looked so much like their dead friend. Blue eyes, curly blonde pigtails, childish mindset, they swear that Dee Dee could've been reincarnated into a little girl, but they always would get their hopes up with that theory. Blossom was still in the hospital, even well after a week, which worried everyone, but they knew Nurse Joy would take good care of her.

Blossom was resting up in her bed as always, unaware of what had happened while she was gone, safe and sound, the good news, she would be all healed by tomorrow, the bad news was that tomorrow was also when Dr. X promsied Bunny she would destroy Blossom and the rest of the Powerpuff Girls. Bunny thought it was good though, she still didn't understand all around her, she thought bad was good and good was bad, and she should be bad. Dr. X just hoped Bunny would do a whole lot better than Bell or the Trinity or any other Shadowpuff Girls he created. Blossom had a nightmare though, of that future Shirley had shown her.

Megaville Hospital, about twenty years later

"Push, Blossom, push!" a Russian accent coated voice told her. Blossom opened her eyes inside her dream world to see herself grown up and Dexter was on her side, looking a lot older and more mature. "Push, Blossom!"

"Huh?" Blossom felt lost, but realized she was in a different hospital bed and squeezing Dexter's hand. She then pushed, feeling a sharp force inside her body. She was pregnant and now going into labor.

"Come on, Blossom, you can do it!" Bubbles cheered.

Blossom struggled and pushed out what she could. She nearly screamed in bloody murder and forced out an infant with her complexion with raven hair and crimson red eyes. The baby wailed once it came out.

"It's a girl," Buttercup remarked, holding her newborn niece. "Blossom, she's beautiful, I admit."

Blossom smiled a little, sniffling. Even though this was a dream, it felt very real and Blossom was glad to be a mother. Only, the thing was, Dexter was not the father. If Dexter wasn't the father, then who is?

"A gracious specimen," Dexter remarked. "What do you think you will call her?"

Blossom thought for a moment. She thought of maybe Dee Dee after Dexter's deceased sister, but that would probably be too sad and emotional for him to call his step-daughter such a thing. She also thought maybe of Michelene, Mike's real name, but that'd probably be too complicated. She then thought of combining the two in her brain and loved how it sounded in her head, then spoke up. "What about Mimi?"

Everyone smiled a bit. Mimi was a suitable name for the child as it wailed to be held by her mother.

"Mimi it is," Buttercup wrapped the baby in one of Blossom or Dexter's old lab coats and handed the baby to Blossom. "Welcome to the world, Mimi."

"Yes, welcome Mimi," Blossom smiled. "I love you..."

"I love you... I love you..." Blossom mumbled in her sleep in reality.

"Wake up, Miss Utonium," Nurse Joy gently shook the girl awake. "Good morning..."

Blossom slowly opened her eyes. "What happened?"

"You just had surgery," Nurse Joy replied, lightly. "You're well enough to go home, but you have to be in a wheelchair for a little while."

"Oh, thank you..." Blossom hoisted herself off the bed and into the wheelchair.

Nurse Joy smiled, took the handles and pushed her out of the room and out the emergency room doors. Everyone had been waiting for Blossom and were very happy to see her. Mike and Juniper were there too. They were all very worried, even Buttercup seemed the most worried and emotional, she was even crying! Everyone shared a hug to Blossom and decided to head home.

Behind the hospital bushes, Dr. X pointed to the colorful group. "There Bunny, there is your enemy... Your former sisters..."

"Sisters..." Bunny repeated in her simpleton voice.

"Yes, you will shortly become Megaville Junior High's newest students. Your name is Bunny Cranston and I am your father, a new scientist to work alongside Professor Utonium, Professor Membrane, and Dr. Nora Wakeman. Do you understand and get that, child?"

Bunny slowly nodded.

Dr. X wasn't sure if she really understood or were just nodding in agreement to avoid getting in trouble with her new mentor.

"Good, now your training begins." Dr. X's eyes nearly flamed and he walked off to train Bunny.

Bunny nodded again, noticed he was gone and quickly followed him.

"First things first, I need to teach you how to talk like a normal little girl." Dr. X told her.

"Bunny talk normal do!" Bunny protested against his accusations.

Dr. X glared down at her. "No, you don't. You talk like that pet I got for Bell. Now, come along, if you need to be like a junior high school student, you need to talk like one."

"Bunny understand." Bunny bowed her head, ashamed of herself.

"Good, now don't dilly-dally, we don't have a lot of time."

Dr. X and Bunny kept going to his lair so they could keep up their charade. No one would ever suspect Bunny back to life, but with a new life and new name. It was the perfect plan.