A Crazy Beginning

It was a gorgeous night in Clover Town Street and Miki was at her house with her friends Love, Inori, and Setsuna watching the movie Space Jam with their fairy friends Tarte and Chiffon. The girls were having a sleepover and they just finished watching the movie. Miki took the dvd out. "Love, Buki, do you remember when we used to watch Looney Tunes when we were little?" she asked. "Sure do" said Love. "I remember" said Inori. "Setsuna, you haven't been with us back then so Looney Tunes is new to you right?" asked Miki. "Right. I agree with the funny part of the description that you gave me earlier" said Setsuna. "Chiffon found it funny too. She was laughing hard when the funny parts happened" said Tarte. "Bugs Bunny was always Miki's favorite character. Buki's is Wile E. Coyote and mine is Tweety Bird. Setsuna, what about you?" said Love. "M-my favorite? Um, let me think about that for a minute" said Setsuna. "I think my favorite is Sylvester. What about you Chiffon?" asked Tarte. Chiffon thought about it for a moment then said "Porky". "I think my favorite is probably Daffy. He was pretty funny" said Setsuna. "Daffy. Good choice" said Love. Then Miki's mom came in the room. "Did you all enjoy the movie?" she asked. "Sure did" said Love. "That's wonderful. It's almost your bedtimes so you should all get ready for bed okay?" said Miki's mom. "Okay mama" said Miki. So the girls, brushed their teeth, washed their faces, put on their pajamas and went to bed. They all went to bed in Miki's room. She made room for her friends to put their sleeping bags in.

Before they went to sleep, they had a conversation. "Setsuna, why did you pick Daffy to be your favorite Looney Tunes character?" asked Love. "Well, he is very funny and when we saw the part when he did his introduction at the game and no one applauded, I felt sorry for him" said Setsuna. "Yeah, that happens to him a lot. He's always jealous of Bugs getting all the attention" said Inori. "So anyway, I've been wanting to tell you all this, do you remember Saki-san? One of our fellow Pretty Cures?" asked Love. "Yeah why?" asked Miki. "We talked on the phone the other day and she said that she, Mai-san, and their fairies had an amazing dream where they interacted with the movie The Lion King not so long ago" said Love. "Really? All of them?" asked Tarte. "Yep" said Love. "Wow, that's incredible. Wouldn't it be incredible if we interacted with the movie we just saw?" said Inori. "It sure would. But in our version, instead of a basketball game, we would have a dance contest" said Miki. "Definitely. After all, we don't do basketball" said Setsuna. "What if we all have that dream tonight?" asked Inori. "Well, we'll just have to find out. Goodnight everyone" said Love. Everyone said goodnight to each other and went to sleep.

1 hour later, Love woke up and found herself in a park. She was alone for a moment until she saw her friends with her, including Tarte and Chiffon. The girls were wearing their casual clothes. "Hey everyone. Could this be the dream that we talked about earlier?" asked Love. "I don't know but we'll find out soon enough" said Miki. They all walked around the park for a minute until they saw a rabbit hole. They wondered if Bugs Bunny was inside so they went closer to the hole. But before they could do something, they all fell down the hole! Then they noticed they were underground. "Where are we?" asked Inori. "I think we're underground and I think the Warner Brothers portal should be nearby" said Miki. "But where?" asked Love. The girls shrugged. "Setsuna, do you think you can teleport us through the portal?" asked Love. "Sure" said Setsuna. Chiffon used her powers to call out Akarun. Setsuna put Akarun in her Linkrun and said "Let's go through the Warner Brothers portal." Then they all teleported through the Warner Brothers portal. But unfortunately, they didn't teleport to the ground. Instead, they were in the air and they all screamed while crashing down to the ground. "Is everyone okay?" asked Miki. "Y-yeah..." said Love getting up. Then they heard what sounded like gun shooting. They looked around to find out where the sound was coming from and in an instant, they saw Bugs Bunny running away from Elmer Fudd. "Is that Bugs?" asked Inori. "I think so. And I also see Elmer Fudd trying to shoot him!" said Love. "We've got to help Bugs" said Tarte. "Right" said the girls. So they followed Bugs and Elmer.

"Alright, you rascal bunny! Come back here, you screwy rodent!" said Elmer while running after Bugs. The rabbit stopped to talk to the audience. "I'll uh be with you in a second folks, after I finish with nature boy here" he said. Then Elmer appeared as he poked his gun on Bugs' head. "Alright, you pesky wabbit! I've got you now!" said Elmer. Before Elmer could shoot, the girls stood in front of Bugs trying to protect him. "Leave him alone!" said Love. "Stay out this kids! This has nothing to do with-" Elmer said before a ramp came down on his head, squishing him. Bugs and the girls looked up to see the Nerdlucks coming out of their spaceship. "One small step for moi!" said Pound. "One giant leap for Moron Mountain!" said Bang holding a flag. In an instant, he jabbed the flag on Pound's foot, making him scream in pain. Bugs and the girls just looked down at Elmer, still under the ramp. "And one whopper headache for Elmer Fudd" said Bugs. The girls giggled a bit at that. The Nerdlucks came down the ramp, close to Bugs' feet showing that they were very short. "Diminutive, ain't they?" asked Bugs. "Uh huh" said the girls agreeing with Bugs. "We seek the one they call Bugs Bunny" said Bang. "Yeah, Bugs Bunny" added Nawt. "Have you seen him?" asked Bang. "Where is this guy?" asked Pound. "Is he around?" asked Blanko. "Actually-" said Inori before Love covered her mouth. "I wanna see how this goes" she told her. "Hmm. Bugs Bunny. Bugs Bunny. Say, does he have, uh, great big long ears like this?" asked Bugs pulling his ears. "Yeah" said the Nerdlucks. "And does he hop around like this?" asked Bugs before hopping around the forest. The girls laughed at Bugs' hopping. "Yeah." said the Nerdlucks. "Well, uh, does he say "What's up Doc?" like this?" said Bugs. He put his head on Pound's head and ate a carrot. "Eh, what's up Doc?" said Bugs. "Yeah!" said the Nerdlucks. "Nope. Never heard of him" said Bugs walking away. The girls followed him leaving the Nerdlucks with disappointed groans.

"You know, maybe there is no intelligent life out there in the universe after all" Bugs told the girls and the audience. "Um, I wouldn't say that Bugs" said Miki. The rabbit was surprised that Miki knew his name. "Wait a second, how did you know my name was-" he said before a lazer shot at him from nowhere. "Hold on there, Mr. Looney Tune and school girls!" said Pound. The girls and Bugs turned around in shock as his ears dropped to see that the Nerdlucks shot him with their alien guns. "Hey, what do you think we are, stupid?" asked Bupkus. "Don't move a muscle" said Nawt. "Ok bunny. Gather up you tune pals. We're taking you for a ride!" said Pound. "Totally, alright! So like where are we going?" said Blanko. Pound was annoyed at Blanko's stupidity so he smacked him in the face, leaving him dizzy. "Are we there yet?" he asked. "Should we transform?" Miki whispered to Love. "Not yet. Let's wait until the meeting" Love whispered back.