Planning and Round 1

The next morning, Love and her friends told the Looney Tunes about Pretty Cure, what their purpose is and where they are from. They also told them about where Tarte and Chiffon come from. "So, you're legendary warriors who defend earth from evil?" asked Bugs. "That's right" said Love. "But, I say, but why did you girls decide to do a dance contest in the first place?" asked Foghorn Leghorn. "Because we've been taking dance lessons for a long time and we decided to put our skills to the test" said Miki. "I see" said Bugs. "Now, if we're going to beat those aliens, we need a plan" said Love. "We could do some of the dance routines that Miyuki taught us" said Inori. "That's a good idea but we also need to choose what songs to dance to and if we want to sing along to them" said Setsuna. "Setsuna, my dear, I would love to hear you sing. You have the voice of an angel and I bet it sounds beautiful when you sing" said Daffy, flirting. Setsuna was flattered and she blushed. The girls thought about more ideas for a minute until Love said "I got it. How about we dance and sing along to our songs?" "You mean some of the songs from our albums?" asked Miki. "Yes. In each round, one of us will sing our character songs and while we sing, we do one of the dance routines Miyuki taught us" said Love. "Wait, wait, wait, you girls have an album too?" asked Bugs. "Sure do, except we don't perform our songs that often and that they are in Japanese. We're from Japan" said Inori. "We'll explain how we got here in your world later. That reminds me, I have a favor to ask you guys" said Love. "What is it?" asked Bugs. "Will you guys practice our dance routines with us?" asked Love. "If we're going to beat the aliens, we need all the help we can get" said Miki. "Sure, we can help you out" said Bugs. "Thank you!" said the girls. "Okay, I have a plan for who's going to sing in which round. Inori will sing in the first round, Miki will sing in the second round, I will sing in the 3rd round, and Setsuna will sing in the final round" said Love. "I go first? Uh oh" said Inori. "Don't worry, you'll do great. Now let's start practicing!" said Love.

During the next hour, the Looney Tunes practiced dancing with the girls while at the same time, Inori practiced singing one of her songs. When Bugs practiced with them, little did he know that Lola Bunny was secretly watching him. When Bugs was done practicing, Lola appeared clapping. "Nice dance moves you go there. I'm impressed" she said. Bugs instantly fell in love with her. "Hi, my name is Lola Bunny" said Lola holding out her hand for a handshake. Bugs shook her hand eagerly. "Lola!" he said. "Yes?" Lola giggled. "Hello, my name is...BUGS!" Bugs belched. Lola chuckled while Bugs, embarrassed, cleared his throat. "So, why are you guys dancing?" asked Lola. "There's a dance contest this afternoon and my team and I are competing in it. Bugs and his friends are helping us practice. I'm Inori by the way" said Inori. "Pleasure to meet you. Hope your team wins" said Lola smiling. "Thanks Lola" said Inori. "Are you thinking about going there and cheering them on, Doll?" said Bugs. Lola's eyes burned with anger while Bugs, not knowing this, had hearts in his eyes. "DOLL?!" said Lola. "Uh-huh!" said Bugs. Lola took a breath and brought Bugs' head closer to her face. "Don't ever call me...Doll" she said. "Check!" said Bugs dropping to the ground. Lola smiled while walking away. "Sure, I'll be there to cheer you on" she said. "Okay" said Inori. Then Love came over. "We should start heading over to the town hall. The first round starts in 30 minutes" she said. "Okay" said Inori. Then she, her teammates, and the Looney Tunes went to the town hall.

Inside the hall, the toons were excited for the dance contest to start. Swackhammer was sitting in the front row with the Nerdluck slaves. Love and her friends were with Bugs backstage. They transformed into Pretty Cure and Bugs said "Ready girls?" he asked. "Ready" said the girls. "Now remember, we won't know the final results of each round until the end of the last round so let's get a head start in this one" said Cure Peach. "Got it!" said Cure Pine with a thumbs up. "Bugs, Chiffon and I will be watching you outside the room" said Tarte. Then they heard Hubie and Bertie talking on stage with big voices. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Round 1 of the dance contest!" said Hubie. The crowd cheered. "Before we begin, we would like to remind you all that you are the judges. Which ever dance you like best wins the round. Now if you don't mind, let's get this contest underway!" said Bertie. The crowd cheered again. "First up, the members of this team are the legendary warriors who fight evil to save the world. In each round, they will be singing a song from one of their albums which by the way are in Japanese. Please welcome, all the way from Japan, Pretty Cure!" said Hubie. Again the crowd cheered as Pretty Cure came on stage. The only ones booing at them were the Nerdluck slaves, who were watching with Swackhammer. Cure Pine had an ear microphone on and she was in front of her teammates. "In this round, Cure Pine will be singing a song" said Bertie before he and Hubie walked off the stage. Pine took a breath and the music started. Pine sang her song "Heart Dictionary" and she and her team danced along to it.

Cure Pine:
1! 2! 1 2 3 go!

Oh yay!
Cure! Cure!
Oh yeah!

Me wo mitsumete iru to kimi no koto ga wakaru
Rikaishi au tame no yume no dēta
Tsūji aeta toki ni kimi no omoi ya imi
Nagare konde kita nda odoru bīto

Kokoro ni sawarasete ne
Itaku nanka shinai yo
Hora ne attakaku naru deshou

Kazari nanka nakutte mo ī
Kotoba janakutte mo
Kagayaiteru mono subete wo watashi shinjiteru
Mune no naka ni kakareta nazo yomitoku mitai ni
Kimi no koto motto shiritai
heart no dictionary

Oh yay!
Cure! Cure!
Oh yeah!

Onaji mono wo mite mo omou koto wa chigau
Dakara tanoshiku naru hazumu wādo
Mimi wo sumaseta nara tsunagari au deshou
Yasashisa no hāmonī hibiku furūto

Namida tomaranai hi wa
Dō ka wake wo oshiete
Kimi wo kanashimaseteru mono

Tojita tobira ni mo makenai
Muri ni wa akenai
Iyasu koto dekiru nanika wo watashi wa sagasou
Kimi ga akogarete iru mono
Omoide no kakera
Kirakira ga zenbu tsumatta heart no dictionary

Oh yeah!
Cure! Cure!
Oh yay!
1 2 3 go!

Cure! Cure!

Moshimo genki ni nareru nara
Chikara ni naritai
Kagayaiteru mono subete wo watashi shinjiteru
Mune no naka ni kakareta nazo yomitoku mitai ni
Kimi no koto motto shiritai
heart no dictionary

Oh yay!
Cure! Cure!
Oh yay!

When the song was over, the crowd cheered. Cure Pine was proud of herself. "Excellent job, Pretty Cure!" said Hubie coming back on stage with Bertie. The girls went backstage. "Hubie is right, you girls were excellent! Especially you, Pine" said Bugs. Pine blushed. "Thanks Bugs" she said. "Now for the challengers of the contest, all the way from Moron Mountain, the Nerdlucks!" said Bertie going off the stage again with Hubie. The Nerdlucks came on stage and the audience booed at them. The only ones cheering were the Nerdluck slaves, still watching with Swackhammer. "Ready?" Pound asked his team. "Ready" said the rest of the Nerdlucks. The music started and the Nerdlucks did the Chicken Dance. Everyone laughed except for Swackhammer. He facepalmed and said "You gotta be kidding me". Even Pretty Cure, Tarte, Chiffon and Bugs were laughing. When the song was over, the audience was still laughing. "But the audience liked it. This is getting interesting" Swackhammer said to himself. Then Nerdlucks took a bow and went off the stage. "Thank you Nerdlucks. Now that was a fun first round. Stay tuned for the second round of the competition tomorrow!" said Hubie. After the audience left, some of the toons stayed behind to congratulate Pretty Cure. "That song was really cool, Pine" said Sylvester. "Thanks guys. It was pretty fun" said Pine. "I think we can change back now" said Peach. The cures changed back into their normal selves. "Be careful in the next rounds. Those aliens could be up to something" said Lola. "Don't worry, we'll be fine as long as we do our best" said Love.