Round 3 and Comforting Setsuna

For the rest of the day, the girls practiced with the toons for the next round. While they practiced, Setsuna looked a bit worried because after Round 3, she was going to lead the group and sing in Round 4 which is the final round. When they took a break, the toons hung out with the girls. "That, I say, that was some fancy footwork you got there" Foghorn said to Love. "Thanks Foghorn. It takes a lot of work to get that much experience in dancing" said Love. Then she noticed Setsuna's worried expression. "Setsuna, what's wrong?" Love asked. "Um, nothing. I'm just..concerned about how we'll do in the next round" Setsuna replied. "We're gonna do great! I just know it! We always get our happiness when we're on stage" said Love. "Wow Love, you sure know how to look at the bright side of things" said Bugs. "I sure do. My happiness was to make my dream of dancing come true..together with my friends" said Love. "And it did come true" said Miki, smiling. "Hey, Bugs. Have you found your happiness?" asked Love. "Huh?" asked Bugs. "What is your happiness, Bugs?" asked Love. "My happiness? Let me think about that" said Bugs. He thought about it for a moment then said "My happiness is to entertain the people who watch me and the other Looney Tunes" "My happiness is to make my goal of catching Tweety come true" said Sylvester. "My happiness was to become a better star than Bugs but now that Setsuna is here, that has changed. Now, my happiness is to help, love and support her in any way I can" said Daffy, smiling. "Stop it Daffy, you're making me blush" said Setsuna, smiling and blushing. "I can't stop it. And I also can't wait to hear you sing in the final round" said Daffy. "Yeah I bet you can't" said Setsuna. I've sang for our albums but I've never lead the group and sang at the same time before. I don't know if I'm even ready for that Setsuna thought.

The next day, the girls practiced more in the morning and in the afternoon, it was time for Round 3. The girls and the toons gathered at the town hall. The girls transformed into Pretty Cure and Cure Peach put on an ear microphone. She had a confident look on her face. "You guys ready for this?" she asked. The rest of the cures nodded. "Can't wait to hear what you're gonna sing, Peach" said Bugs. "You're really gonna like it, Bugs. Trust me" said Peach. Hubie and Bertie came on stage with big voices. "Ladies and gentleman, welcome to Round 3 of the dance contest!" said Hubie. The crowd cheered. "Starting this round will be the legendary warriors, Pretty Cure!" said Bertie. The girls came on the stage and Cure Peach stood in front of her teammates. "In this round, Cure Peach will be singing" said Bertie walking off the stage with Hubie. The music started and Peach sang her song "Happy Come Come" and she and her teammates danced along to it.

Cure Peach:
Tatchi paneru no PLAY botan wo
Oshite issho ni odorou
Tsuyoi hāto wa, purasu no rizumu
Pojitibu dake wo kyatchi suru

Saisho wa umaku norenakutatte
Kitto jōzu ni nareru yo
Awatenakute mo heiki, shinjiru
Jibun no naka no supīdo de

Ī koto ga aru
Yana koto mo aru
Demo shiawase getto da yo! Saigo wa kitto
Happī kamu kamu!

Omoi dōri kimattara
Kurai no, nante tonde yuku
Hikari no tsubu to hitotsu ni naru
Happī kamu kamu!

Sukina koto ni ganbareru
Doryoku nante omowanai
Tanoshimi nagara ki ga tsuitara
Hora ne! Dekiteru!

Himo ga hodokete kakato no hetta
Araitate no sunīkā
Iron'na koto wo norikoete kita
Okinīri da yo ureshī

Sore de odotta sore de sagashita
Sore de suteppu appu shita
Omoide tachi ga tsumi kasanatte
Takaramono ni kawaru nda

Te wo hiraite yo
Te wo tsunagō yo
Kimi no daijina mono watashi ni misete
Happī aitemu!

Daisuki dayo ganbatte
Zenbu kuchi ni shinakute mo
Mamorarete iru son'na kanji,
Happī aitemu!

Susumi nagara naru rizumu
Onaji toki wo kizanderu
Tanoshimi nagara ki ga tsuitara
Kimi mo dekiteru!

Daisuki dayo ganbatte
Zenbu kuchi ni shinakute mo
Mamorarete iru son'na kanji
Happī kamu kamu!

Susumi nagara naru rizumu
Onaji toki wo kizanderu
Hikari no tsubu to hitotsu ni naru
Shiawase getto da yo!

Sukina koto ni ganbareru
Doryoku nante omowanai
Tanoshimi nagara ki ga tsuitara
Hora ne! Dekiteru!

When the song was over, the crowd cheered. Peach had a smile on her face and she went off the stage with her teammates. "Now that was a fun song" said Hubie coming back on stage with Bertie. The girls went backstage. "What was that song about, Peach?" asked Bugs. "Its about my search for happiness and my positive view on it" said Peach. "Well that was a great song" said Bugs. "Thank you Bugs" said Peach. "Now let's see what the Nerdlucks have in store for us today!" said Hubie walking off the stage with Bertie. The crowd cheered when the Nerdlucks came on stage. "They're cheering for those aliens?!" said Cure Pine. "They must've really been brainwashed by their performances" said Cure Berry. Swackhammer was impressed that the Nerdlucks were able to make the audience think positively about them. "Once this contest is over, the audience will remember the main reason we're here" he said to the Nerdluck slaves. In this round, the Nerdlucks danced to Gangnam Style. When they were done, the audience cheered which still shocked the cures. "Great job Nerdlucks! Now tomorrow is the day you've all been waiting for. The final round of the dance contest! The results will be announced at the end of it so stay tuned!" said Hubie.

After the audience left, again some of the toons stayed behind to congratulate Pretty Cure. Peach looked proud and so did Berry and Pine. Passion, however, didn't look very proud. She knew that it was going to be her turn to lead the group and sing in the next round so she looked worried. The girls changed back into their normal selves. Love noticed Setsuna's worried expression. "Setsuna, what's wrong?" she asked. "I..I think I need to be alone for a while. You guys go ahead and practice without me. I'll catch up with you later" said Setsuna before walking towards the exit. "Do you think something is bothering her?" asked Bugs. "Maybe. Setsuna has sang before but never while leading the group. She's never even lead the group before either" said Love. "I'll go talk to her" said Daffy walking towards the exit.

Daffy walked around the town until he found Setsuna sitting on a park bench by herself. He sat next to her and said "Hey Setsuna". "Oh, hi Daffy" said Setsuna. "I noticed your depressed expression earlier. Is something wrong?" asked Daffy. "Well, I'm worried about tomorrow" said Setsuna. "That you're gonna lead the group and sing at the same time?" asked Daffy. "Yeah. I've never done both of those things at the same time before" said Setsuna. The duck put his arm around the girl. "I'm sure you'll be amazing" he said. "Thanks but I don't think I'm ready for this" said Setsuna. "Hey, you and your friends have been taking dance lessons for a long time and you even have albums with songs that have you singing them. You can't let us and your friends down you know" said Daffy. Setsuna looked at him. "Listen my dear, when I first met you, it was a breathtaking moment for me. Your beauty shined bright within my eyes and when you talk, you have the voice of an angel. Cure Passion has just the amount of all that as you do and I knew that you were willing to protect us from those aliens and that's when it hit me. What I'm trying to say is, going through all that made me realize that...I have fallen in love with you Setsuna" said Daffy in a soft and calm voice.

Setsuna smiled warm and blushed. Even though she's new to watching Looney Tunes, her favorite toon has fallen in love with her. Her heart began to thump against her ribcage as it started beating really fast. "You know, when you gave me your first compliment, I kind of figured that you felt this way about me" she said. "Really?" Daffy asked. "Yes. Daffy, you've been so nice to me ever since we first met and all I can say is...I'm in love with you too" said Setsuna, smiling warm. Daffy turned bright red after hearing what Setsuna feels about him. The redness on his face went away when Setsuna hugged him. He hugged her back and stroked her gently. This was the first time that Setsuna was in love with someone and she never expected it to be a duck. After a few moments of hugging, they let go and the new couple smiled at each other with love. "I love you...Daffy Duck" said Setsuna. "I love you too...Setsuna Higashi. Now you get back out there, and make the toons and your teammates proud" said Daffy. "Right" said Setsuna. Then she joined her teammates and began practicing with them.