Round 4 and Results

The next day, the girls practiced as hard as they could for the final round. The toons were impressed on how much effort they were putting into their dancing. When the girls finished practicing, it was almost time for the final round so they went to the town hall with the toons. Backstage, Love said to Setsuna "Setsuna, it's almost time for you to lead and sing. Are you ready?" "Yes. I'm ready" said Setsuna. The girls transformed into Pretty Cure and Cure Passion put on an ear microphone. Then Daffy came in the room. "Hey, girls. Just want to wish you the best of luck" he said. "Thanks Daffy" said Cure Peach. "Cure Passion, I've been waiting to hear you sing since the first round and I'm really looking forward to hearing your voice" said Daffy. Passion smiled warm. "Well I hope you enjoy it" she said. She gave him a big hug and let go when Hubie and Bertie came on stage with big voices. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the final round of the dance contest!" said Hubie. The crowd cheered. "When this round is over, we will announce the winning team of the contest. So the first team who will be performing in this round will be the Nerdlucks!" said Bertie walking off the stage with Hubie. The crowd cheered when the Nerdlucks came on stage. Swackhammer couldn't wait to see what they were going to dance to. In this round, the Nerdlucks did the Whip Nae Nae dance which is a very popular dance. The audience loved the performance and cheered loudly when the Nerdlucks were done. "Looks like we'll be winning this contest" Pound told his teammates. They went off the stage and Hubie and Bertie came back on. "Now that dance is a fan favorite! Now ladies and gentlemen, it's time to see what their opponents will be dancing to in the final round" said Hubie. "They saved the best for last, please put your hands together for Pretty Cure!" said Bertie. The cures came on stage and Cure Passion stood in front of her teammates. "In this round, Cure Passion will be singing" said Hubie walking off the stage with Bertie. Passion looked to her right and saw Daffy holding a sign that said "I Heart Setsuna/Cure Passion". She smiled warm again and took a breath. The music started and Passion sang her song "To Your Future Self" and she and her teammates danced along to it.

Cure Passion:
ai kon'na ni itoshī
Kimochi ga komi ageteru afureteru
Min'na e to tomedonaku
cry namida no owari wa itami janai
Kizu datte itsu no hika hikaridasu kanarazu kitto

Byebye-Goodbye Yesterday
Kinō no watashi ni thank you!
Datte gyakkyō koso ga asu e no pawā ni naru

Mirai wa kono te no naka ni aru
Kyō wo ne ganbaru watashi ga gifuto nano
Min'na to te ni te wo tori aruita
Michisuji ga kokoro no chizu dakara
~love~

Rain amefuru yoru ni wa
Tonari de hanashi ni hana sakaseta ne
Hidamari de ite kureta
Pain tatoeba ichiban tsurai no wa
Muryoku da to omou koto demo ima wa jibun wo shinjiru

Hello,hello tomorrow
Ashita no watashi wa happy!
Datte imēji koso ga kokoro no mahō ni naru

Mirai wa sono me no naka ni aru
Anata wa kanōsei to iu gifuto nano
Min'na to kata yose ai ikiteru
Sore dake de itsumo sasaerareta
~light~

Mirai wa kono te no naka ni aru
Kyō wo ne ganbaru watashi ga gifuto nano
Min'na to te ni te wo tori aruita
Michisuji ga kokoro no chizu dakara
~love~

When the song was over, the crowd was speechless for the first few seconds but then they cheered louder than they have in the past rounds. Some even stood up while cheering. Passion looked at the audience with a big smile on her face as they cheered and applauded for her and her teammates. "Wow! A standing ovation! Congratulations girls!" said Hubie. "In 10 minutes, we will have the final results of the competition so stay tuned!" said Bertie.

The girls went backstage and Daffy hugged Passion tight making her smile go bigger. "That was the most beautiful singing I have ever heard" said Daffy. "Thank you so much. Daffy, you're so sweet" said Passion. "When it comes to the ladies, that's how I am" said Daffy. They let go and Passion told Daffy "I really appreciate the sign you held up earlier" "Aw, it was nothing" said Daffy. "You are really the nicest duck that I've ever met" said Passion. She gave Daffy a big kiss and the duck's eyes were wide. After the kiss, Daffy had hearts in his eyes and he sighed romantically. Then the cures heard Hubie speaking so they went out of the room and Daffy followed them.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, the moment we've all been waiting for. It's time to announce the results of the dance competition. But first let's welcome back our two dance groups" said Hubie. The Nerdlucks and Pretty Cure came on stage. Foghorn handed Bertie an envelope. "And now, it's time to announce the winning team of the dance contest. These four rounds have been close but the judges have decided our winners. And now, the winners of the dance contest are..." said Bertie. A drumroll started playing and Cure Peach crossed her fingers. Pound put his fists together and shook them. Bertie opened the envelope. "The legendary warriors, Pretty Cure!" said Bertie. The audience cheered as loud as they could and. The girls smiled wide and they cheered. "We did it! We won!" said Peach. "We saved the Looney Tunes!" said Cure Berry. "They did it!" said Bugs. "I knew they could do it!" said Lola. Swackhammer was shocked. Then Tarte and Chiffon came on stage. "I'm so proud of you girls!" said Tarte. Passion looked back and saw Daffy rushing towards her. She smiled wider and as soon as they were at arms' length, Daffy grabbed Passion and spun her around as the couple laughed in pure joy. After a few moments of spinning, Daffy put Cure Passion down and they hugged once again. "You did it!" he said. "No, me and my team did it" said Passion. Then Passion kissed her duck with love and he returned it equally. Their eyes closed and everyone was watching them. "Awwwwww!" said the audience.

The couple broke the kiss and Swackhammer came on the stage. "Losers!" he said. "Sorry" said the Nerdlucks. "Choke artists!" said Swackhammer. "Sorry again" said the Nerdlucks. "Wait 'til I get you back to Moron Mountain!" said Swackhammer. The cures turned to him. "Actually, the only one going back to Moron Mountain is you" said Cure Peach. "Huh?" said Swackhammer. The cures grabbed Swackhammer and stuffed him into an ACME rocket. Bugs, the Nerdlucks, Tarte and Chiffon grinned as Swackhammer was blasted away. As Swackhammer was crashed, he was blasted all the way to the moon, never to be seen again. Everyone cheered. "Hey, Pretty Cure, that was a fun contest" said Bupkus. "It sure was" said Cure Peach.