Bugs Saves Lola and Round 2

After Round 1 was over, the girls decided to start practicing for Round 2. "Miki, don't forget you'll be singing in the next round" said Love. "I won't" said Miki. "If it's okay with you guys, I'd like to practice with you" said Lola. "Sure" said the girls. So Lola practiced dancing with the girls and little did everyone know that the Nerdlucks were secretly watching them. "Man, those girls are good" said Bang. "How did they get so good at dancing?" asked Bupkus. "Boys, let's see if we can join in their fun" said Pound. Bugs was also watching the girls. He was paying most of his attention on Lola. Then he noticed the Nerdlucks and wondered what they were up to. "If I blast one of those girls, she'll be in too much pain to go on to the second round and without their full team, those Pretty Cure girls will have to forfeit the contest!" Pound explained. The Nerdlucks snickered. Bugs overheard them and gasped. When Pound took out his laser gun, he aimed for Inori but Lola moved in front of the target so instead it was on her! When Pound shot the laser, Bugs pushed Lola out of the way and he got shot instead. Lola and the girls gasped when they saw Bugs hurt. Pound was angry he didn't shoot the right target so he and his team walked away. "Oh my! Bugs!" said Lola surprised. The girls were shocked at how Bugs saved Lola. "Bugs!" said Lola running to him. The male rabbit sat up. "Are you ok?" Lola asked. "Me? Oh yeah I'm fine. Are you ok?" Bugs asked back. "Oh Bugs, thank you" said Lola. "Oh, it was nothing" said Bugs. "Even though I didn't notice the laser, that was still the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me" said Lola before giving Bugs a big kiss. After that, Bugs had a dumb grin on his face and he had hearts in his eyes. Love helped Bugs stand up. "Are you sure you're ok?" she asked. "Sure I'm sure" said Bugs. "I told you those aliens would be up to something" said Lola. "Yeah, you were right Lola" said Setsuna.

During the rest of the day and the next day, the girls kept practicing with the Looney Tunes but they did take breaks. And when they were on the breaks, they explored the Looney Tunes' home and told the toons about their lives and what it's like where they come from. Setsuna also told them about her past and how she became a Pretty Cure. Each girl along with Tarte and Chiffon spent some time with their favorite Looney Tunes characters. Porky was being gentle towards Chiffon and Tarte told Sylvester about what life is like in the Sweets Kingdom. Inori told Wile E. Coyote about the animal hospital her parents run and her dream of becoming a veterinarian. Miki told Bugs about about her mom's hair salon and her dream of becoming a fashion model. Love was gentle towards Tweety Bird because he is small and she didn't want to hurt him. Setsuna told Daffy about how her life has changed since she became a Pretty Cure. Of course Daffy did try to flirt with her afterwards and ask what her favorite things are to find common interests. Setsuna responded to his kind words by being sweet and kind back to him. She was touched that Daffy was being so nice to her.

Soon it was time for Round 2 and the toons and girls gathered at the town hall. Backstage, the girls transformed and Cure Berry put on an ear microphone. Hubie and Bertie came on the stage and spoke with big voices. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Round 2 of the dance contest!" said Hubie. The crowd cheered. "Starting this round will be the aliens from Moron Mountain, the Nerdlucks!" said Bertie walking off the stage with Hubie. The Nerdlucks came on stage and the Nerdluck slaves who were watching with Swackhammer, cheered for them. The rest of the audience were only cheering a little bit because of yesterday's dance. They wondered if the Nerdlucks were going to dance something like that again. But the result ended up showing that they didn't. Instead, they danced along to the Y.M.C.A song. Swackhammer was impressed on how well they were doing it. When they were done, the audience applauded and that surprised the cures. "I guess the audience forgot the main reason why we're doing this contest" said Cure Pine. "Maybe. But let's not talk about that now. We're next. Ready girls?" said Cure Peach. "Ready!" said Berry, Pine and Passion. "That was a very cool dance" said Hubie coming back on stage with Bertie. "Yes but now it's time for their opponents to come on stage. Let's give it up for Pretty Cure!" said Bertie. The girls came on stage and Cure Berry stood in front of her teammates. "In this round, Cure Berry will be singing" said Bertie before walking off the stage with Hubie. The music started and Berry sang her song "FRIENDS ~3Q4love~" and she and her team danced along to it.

Cure Berry:
3Q4love nakechau kurai
Tomodachi wa takaramono!

ONE tatoe hitori kiri
Mezameru asa demo kodoku janai
Heart kono itami koso ga
Min'na to no kizuna kibō no shirushi
Kyara wa chigattemo kokoro wa tsunagatteru
Hanaretemo owaranai dorīmu・chīmu

Aozora mabushi sugite
Keshiki ga urunde koboresō
Tabidatsu hitomi ni tsugeru kokoro kara
"thank you for my friends"

COOL otonappoku mieru
Watashi wo sasaeta san'nin no Smile
WHY? Manyuaru wa nai yo
Shisutemu demonai mienai chikara
Itooshī kimochi doko kara umareru no?
Sono kotae wakachi atta raburī・chīmu

Aozora kageri nakute
Nani darou?! Ima dake...setsunai yo
Tabidatsu senaka ni tsugeru daisuki! to
"thank you for my friends"

Hateshinai toki no naka de
Deaeta kiseki wa honmono!
Eien ni kawaranai sore wa min'na e no
"Arigatō"

When the song was over, the crowd cheered. They cheered slightly more than last time. Cure Berry was proud of herself and she took a bow before she and her team went off the stage. "That was amazing, Pretty Cure! And we hope to expect another amazing song and dance in the next round which is tomorrow!" said Hubie. After the audience left, again some of the toons stayed behind to congratulate Pretty Cure. "Great job girls!" said Bugs. "Thanks Bugs" said Berry. The cures changed back into their normal selves. "I'm singing next so let's be ready" said Love.