~27~

So first i wanted to Say, like previously i wanted to change my Style so i did so, i hope you like it better this way. Also, i'm sorry for such a rushed chapter for the previous one. It look a little to rushed, so i appoligize.
Anyway on with the story ----

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

In the car, Matthew look at Aileene. The kind-hearted male cherished this woman beside him. He wanted to do anything to make her happy. After a few minutes, he says "Ailey... Since we are now engaged.. when.. do you wish to get married?" He ask.

Aileene thought for awhile, whilst 3rd Master Shui look at her. "i don't mind when, but i wish to finish my year to graduate" she replied. He nodded and added "Alright, we have two months left. Once we graduate, lets get married"
Aileene chuckle "why the rush?" She ask, Matthew pulled her to his side "because i want to give you the happiness you need" he kissed her cheek and a light pinkish blush made appearation on her cheeks.

The car stop at the house, they step out of the car and walk into the house. Everything was quiet; really out of ordinary. Ailey Startle letting a quiet squeel when people jump out from their spots as they yelled "Happy Birthday" she was confuses on who's Birthday it was, it wasn't Matthew's Birthday and she didn't recall being hers, but to her surprised it was actually her Birthday ; she had forgotten her own day.

She smiled brightly and Big, she felt quite happy that they would even bother to do this. "Thank you" she would Say repeatedly.

Everybody cheered for her, and she would smile with them. She walk to the dinning room and smiled even more : her family was also there, and... Her mother aswell. But Aileene thought she just had to enjoy this day, and to not take any attention to her ; but a child Can never hâte their own parent, she just hid it.

Ailey had spend the whole evening by Matthew's side, she didn't want to leave him, she was like the glue and him the paper. At the end, Matthew look at her "Close you eyes, love" He said. She closed her eyes and waited, while he took a box wrap in paper and gave it to her "open your eyes now"

She smiled a little and open it, a jewerly set was Seen. It was a necklace, with earrings and a bracelet. With all this, a card was put. Aileene took the note and read it : ‘I want you to Wear them for our wedding’ it says.

The female chuckled and hugged Matthew, she then look at everyone who were talking and eating whilst having fun. She smiled once again. She was now 18 years old.