Hello My name is

It's the first day of 9th grade and I'm talking to my friends. I see this girl with long blonde hair and I see her log board and I'm like finally another person who likes skate boarding. I excuse myself from my friends and walk over to her. She sees me and I recognize her from my old school in Kansas. Tessa we used to be friends until I moved. I start talking to her and we caught up.

(After school)

I asked Tessa if she wanted to go to the YS(which means youth center) and she said sure so we went there and I saw all my friends. I walked over to them and as I walked up they all got quite. I ignored it because I was with my long lost friend. "Hey guys I need to introduce you to my old friend Tessa. The one from Kansas." "Yeah I remeber her." Sean was the only one to speak. I again brushed it off cause they're always like this. Truth be told I think they are just using me because my friends and I are considered popular. It's not like I don't like it, I do but sometimes I wish I could be just another girl in the crowd. Oh well I guess. "So Tessa how was Kanas after I left?"

"It was good I think Alex took it the hardest except for me. Because you know we are sisters."

Wow I didn't expect that, I mean Alex was like my brother Sean is now but I haven't been able to keep in contact with him cause this stupid 6 hour time thing. I regret it too. Anyway I want to catch up with Tessa so I invite her to my house for a sleepover and she says sure. We'll see how it goes I guess.

Hey guys I'm sorry it's so short but it's just the first chapter. I promise that the chapters will get longer and more detailed. Thanks for reading comment what you think will happen