Fun In The Sun

hey guys sorry but im changing the content and everything about Kaitlyn's mom and dad is changed. Her parents are always working so she doesnt see them anymore and thats why her mom let them go and payed for everything. This is now a regular story. 

Kaitlyn's POV

        The guys finally come back to the beach and sat down. Tessa had brought a portable speaker and right now we were listening to "One Hundred Sleepless Nights" by Pierce the Veil. Alex got up and pulled me up as well and grabbed his surf board, he pulled me out and I knew what we were going to do. We both sat on the board him on the back me in the front and waited for the waves to hit. Not to brag or anything but when Alex and I were younger we did this for surfing competions and always won. Finally after five or ten minutes I saw a huge wave coming towards us and we both stood up. Alex was controling the board and all I had to do was balance. We did tricks like hand stands and flips and cool things like that and at the end Alex turned me around and while the wave was folding over he pulled me by my waist in and kissed me. Boy i'll tell ya that kiss made my knees weak. If Alex hadn't been holding me up I probably would've wiped out. The board kept going somehow Alex kept it balanced and we came to shore. we got there hand in hand and came out to see Sean and Tessa just sitting there I guess waiting for us. Tessa had a knowing look on her face with a huge 10 on her phone as if a sign and Sean just gave Alex a high five. Lets just say my face was as red as a tomato. Alex and Sean just went off somewhere and Tessa and I sat there. I got my phone and started shuffle, and about the third song into it Remebering Sunday by All Time Low came on and we both looked at each other with tears in our eyes. You see we had this tradition ever since we met. If we heard this song we would belt out the lyrics while trying not to cry but we always failed. She started out and since we both had beautiful voices (no sarcasm btw) we belted out the lyrics together. Then when Juliet Simms started singing the tears came. I sang this part alone cause Tessa was crying a little harder than I was and it physically hurt when she crys so I sang my heart out and we both just stood there for about a good 10 minutes  than she yelled "Stop being a sissy Kaitlyn!" before Alex and Sean came up to us yelling about how big this jelly fish they saw and stopped when they looked at us and then my phone knowing what probably happened. Alex came to me and just hugged me while Sean hugged Tessa but I'm pretty sure just as a friend cause they don't like each other I over heard on the plane right before i fell asleep. Alex just held me and then sat down and pulled me into his lap while murmuring words into my ear and playing with my hairwhile Sean and Tessa sat together. She was just sniffiling and it always amazed me how she could stop crying so fast. After that little episode we went back in and fell asleep.  

Tessa's POV

After Kaitlyn and I's little epsiode yesterday we finally went to Disney world. Kaitlyn was so happy cause she hasn't been to Disney Land since she was like 7 and she has always loved Disney so I'm happy she can go. I haven't seen her this happy in a while, I mean she is happy sometimes but not as happy as she looks right now and I'm glad I can be apart of it for her.  Yesterday was a fun day except for the crying part but fun non theless. We went to the Neverland portion first and she saw Peter Pan and some lost boys. I looked over and Kaitlyn seemed like she was about to burst from excitment. She squealed and ran over with me in tow and the guys walking lazaliy behind us. She wrapped her arms around him cathing him by surprise and then recongized her somehow. "Kaitlyn?" he asked. "Justin? Omg hi how are you i haven't seen you since the accident." "Yea yea i know i've missed you to to K." He hugged her back and I started laughing because Alex looked like he wanted to rip this guy Justin's head off. I walked over to the two talking and cleared me throat. "Oh yea sorry about that Justin this is Tessa my bestfriend/sister and Tessa this is Justin a very good friend." 

"Pleasure to meet you dude." 

"Oh but the pleasure is all mine. Somehow Kaitlyn always gets the prettiest friends." I laughed and tried hard to stop the blush creeping up but to no avail it happend. 

"Eww okay guys I love that you like each other already but I have some gloating to do from when we were younger..... I TOLD YOU SOOO I TOLD YOU SOOOO!" At this point I was so very confused and Justin laughed. "Yea yea Kaitlyn." stopping her from her happy dance. 

" You see when we were younger I thought he could be Peter Pan cause of the way he acted and he finally got the job." Well now it made sense and they talked for a while and introduced Sean and Alex. We finally got on the ride after one last hug and exchanged phone numbers with promises to talk later. Later that day we finally just sat down on the benches and hung out with each other watching the pardade and fireworks on the skating rink we found. When the day ended we went back to the hotel and went to sleep after watching movies and Alex took Kaitlyn out to the beach for a walk. Reminder ask her about that tommrrow and I was consumed with darkness.

Hello readers if there are any out there. Thanks for reading and i apologize for not writing i have softball condioning now and homework. tons and tons of homework. Love you guys and no i havent been to disney world since i was 7 that is true and so it the song for tessa and i. LOVE YOU <3