Let's Do This

Hey guys, so my friend Tessa wants an update and is being super stubborn and keeps pressing and pressing so i'm just gonna do it. here goes nothing

Kaitlyn's POV

""I told Tessa and Sean about going to Florida and thier parents had agreed right on the spot. I told Alex and he said his mom and my mom had already talked about it so now all we had to do was pack and get the tickets and we can get on the plane. Tessa and I drive to her house while Sean and Alex go to where ever they need to go. When we get their Tessa starts screaming abot going to the beach and then just stops dead in her tracks and turns around and pulles me back to the car. "Tessa, where are we going?" I wanted to know why we were going to the mall. '

"Well my sweet Kaitlyn we are going to the mall and since we hate shopping we are only going to shop for four things. One: Swimsuits/flipflops Two:Short shorts Three:Tank Tops Four: muscle shirts." GOD HELP ME NOW!

We get to the mall and she heads strait over to the shorts. We start grabbing random shorts and colors and styles. I ended up with black, white, turquoise, green, and purple shorts. Since Tessa and I both wear the same size we both grabbed two of each color in the size 4. Then we go over to the muscle shirts and just grabbed random ones so we can hurry up and once again we wear the same size (A/N they are always going to have the same size in everything) and flipflops then the worst for last swimsuits. Since all the one pieces where really ugly we had to get dreaded bikinis. Sure we have great bodies but we are self concious so oh well I need a tan anyway. I grab a white one, black one, and turquoise while Tessa grabbed green, red, and grey. We hurry up and get out of the store because we have the rest of the things we need at home. We get back to her house and she grabs two suit cases and grabs everything she needs, and we go back to my house. I grab my things and I text Sean and he says they already have Alex's stuff and they are at his house. I tell him to stay there and we ride with the top down to his house.

Sean's POV (SURPRISE)

Kaitlyn texted me and asked where we were. I told her my house since all we had to do was pick up Alex's bags and we did that first. "So dude what's the deal with you and Kaitlyn?" What you can't blame me for asking shes like my sister and I am going to protect her no matter what. Not after what happened to her real brother.

"I don't know man, I mean i think she likes me but I can't be sure because she put up this huge wall after the accident." What the heck only people like me know about her brother, well what actully happened that is. "and how do you know what happened to him?"

"The same reason you do, and the same reason why Tessa knows. That's why i'm here. Her mother wanted me here and I intend on being there for her." Well this was news to me, but it will be nice having another guy around. "Sean honey i'm home!!!!!" I chuckled, Kaitlyn is so dumb sometimes, whenever she comes to my house she does that since she practiclly lives here. "hey i'm almost done with packing. Just sit down and watch t.v or whatever you do when i'm at football practice." I went up t my room with Alex and we just threw in everything not caring what was in there. After we where done we wnet back to Kaitlyn's house and got the tickets. It said we had to leave that day in order to get there in time and I could tell it was from the agency so we drove to the airport and got on the private jet and once we got on Kaitlyn imeaditly fell asleep on Alex's shoulder and his face could light up the sky with how bright it looked. I looked to my right and found Tessa asleep on my shoulder as well. Hey don't judge I am a very sensitive guy. I heard all the girl like that ;)

Hey guys I tired writing this chapter really fast for someone and they know who they are, we made a deal NOW UPDATE! Thanks for reading comment