Well that was interesting isn't it?

Tessa's POV:

Kaitlyn and I are getting ready for the dance at her house becasue its bigger than mine and it's practilly a mansion. The speakers in her room are blasting 5 seconds of summer and she's singing along. She is wearing a fire red dress that compliments her skin tone and her brown hair is on one sholder because the other one is exposed as the dress is one sholdered. I'm wearing a purple flowy dress that copliments my figure and my hair is down my back put into curls thanks to Kaitlyn. We aren't wearing any makeup becasue we didn't feel like it. When Kaitlyn gets done her mother stops us to take pictures becasue she remebers that she made this scrapbook of when we were kids and she watned to start it again. "mom come on can't it wait until after the dance?" Gosh kaitlyn can be so stuborn sometimes i swear it. I bet she just wanted to see Kathleen, Eva, and Dylan. She said she had succesully set up the silly string and I told her about the hair dye. We went to Kaitlyn's red ferrari and rode to school singing at the top of our lungs "taking the long way home" by 5 Seconds of Summer. We arrive to the dance fianaly and Kaitlyn wants to make a grand entrence. Since the dance is already starting they are probably waiting for us to come because they all know the party don't start till we walk in. (yes i just quoted Ke$ha don't hate) Kaitlyn throws open the doors and everyone looks at us like we are goddess' coming down to see the mortals. Sean comes to us and we link arms. He is not gay I might add. Him and Kaitlyn are just really close, they are like joined at the hip. Like Kaitlyn and I he is just on the left side because no one takes my side. What we see next makes us burst with laughter and eventully everyone follows our six eyes and land on Kathleen, Eva, and Dylan. Dylan's hair is bright pink and is totally clashing with his grey suit. Eva has bright green hair with purple highlights since I had put the dye in her hair spray and Kathleen had bright firey red hair and brown highlights becasue she didn't use her shampoo. So say the least they looked horrible and no one could deny that. Everyone else starts laughing and I'm surpirsed that they hadin't noticed the disaster earlier. Kaitlyn, Sean, and I sober up and head to the voting box. Of course Kaitlyn and I where in the check boxes but some how Eva had made it and i will be very surprised if she won since her apperence. I check Kaitlyn's name because i know how much she deserves this and i also check another box that had a special surprise for Kaitlyn. I really hope that no one had told her about it and are going along with the plan.

Kaitlyn's POV

The principle is up and he's announcing the winners for princess and prince and then the king and queen. I heard Tessa's name was said for the princess and i was sad because i really wanted her to win this, but now i just hope Eva doesn't win because she doesn't deserve this at all so i dont think she'll get it. Then i heard Sean's name for the prince. I knew he was going to get a role just not prince, I thought he was gonna get king. OH WELL! '

"And now for our queen and king. Ladies and getlemen your queen is.... well we all knew this was going to happen KAITLYN HILTON!"

I smile and walk up the stage where Tessa helps me put on my crown and I huge her saying thank you.

"Ladies and Gentlemen your king is a new student that just came from Kansas..." wow Kansas i wonder if i know him.

"Alex Bell!" Wait what?! He just said who? Alex walks up the stage and I can't believe my eyes. He's here he is actully here and I can't believe this. I'm dreaming, well Alex must have noticed this because he smirked and wispered in my ear "Kaitlyn i am actully here and your not dreaming or else i coudn't do this". What he did next surprised me....................................................................................

he threw me over his sholder and ran down the steps to the middle of the dance floor where "Kiss the Girl" by ashley tisdale was playing. Don't judge my school is wierd. I start dancing with Alex and I notice Tessa and Sean dancing with us as well. Tessa winks at me and I mouth " you will tell me later dude!" she nods and turns back to Sean. I turn back to Alex and he sighs "I know i have to explain but can't we just have fun for the rest of the night?" 'Yes Alex yes we can. I missed you and i'm sorry i didn't keep contact with you. It was just so hard. with the time diffrence and stuff." i kept rambling on and on and on i mean can you blame me? Alex looked really good from the last time i saw him.

We spent the rest of the night dancing and having fun. Just the three of my best, ture, friends. TESSA SEAN AND ALEX

Hey guys so i updated again today and i have 917 words. I don't know weither or not to count that as long or not but it's 12:38 pm here and I'm super bored so here I am. Comment and post. Comment what should happen next. What's with Alex and why is he here? what about sean and tessa? COMMENT!