Part 3: Cato Pov

{ CATO POV }

Enobaria said that we should watch the other district reapings to see the competition. Pft what competition? I've already won this I know I have. I've trained my whole life, so why wouldn't I win? We all sit down ready for the reapings to appear on the screen.

District 1 comes up first showing a hot blonde girl skipping onto the stage followed by a lanky boy walking on stage. We will be allying with them at least they're no threat.

Its our district next. As I hoped I walked well ran on stage confidently and aggressively showing off my muscles to indimidate everyone. When Clove goes on stage she looks evil too, might as well scare all the tributes now right?

I tune off for most of the reapings until district 8 comes on. A girl who is skinny with black hair starts walking up to the stage fear written all over her face until, I notice some hassel in the 17 year old girls section. That's when I hear a girl shout out "I volunteer, I volunteer as tribute" I look at the crowd in the background with shock expressions on their faces, obviously volunteering in that district isn't common.

"I've never seen this before" Enobaria says shocked. "Oooo.. we've never had a volunteer before, come on dear" the weird escort squeaks. The girl stops talking to Izzy? Is that her name I don't know and to my surprise she confidently makes her way up to the stage. That's when I can properly see her, she's got long brown hair with green eyes which has a uncommon spark in them. She's skinny however muscly which also surprises me as she's from 8. She's beautiful. Wait what? beautiful? I never call a girl beautiful its always sexy or hot.

"What's your name dear?" "Maddie, Maddie Thompson" wow... She sure matches her name. Stop it Cato. I have to kill her in a couple of weeks. You will kill her yourself, she's the enemy. "She looks like a threat" Clove speaks up."How do you know?" Brutus asks her."Well did you see the spark in her eye she's fierce I can tell, and have you seen the muscles she has. Its not common to have muscles in 8, there normally stick looking!" Clove points out. "Cloves got a point! I think she's a threat" Enobaria says.

"Should we ask her to join the careers?" I ask them. "Yeah then kill her off at the end so she's out the way" Clove says with a evil smirk. I started getting angry how dare she! Clove isn't killing Maddie no one is. I'm going to keep her safe I have the urge too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that's the Cato pov over. Did you like it? what did you think?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~