Part 8: Cato Pov

{CATOPOV}

Why doesn't she understand? I'm not messing with her, I actually like her....a lot.

I can see why she thinks I'm playing her though, this has hapoened before. It was   the 70th games were a male out of my district and a girl from district 5 was a 'thing' however  he just played her, used her for sponsors eventually making her trust him. Then at the end when there was 4 remaining he killed her in the most brutal way in that years games. He was very convincing.
After Maddie left me on my own on the roof I made my way back to my floor too. As soon as I walked through the door into the lounge area Enobaria started asking me questions like "where were you?" "Why did you go?" "Did you see anyone?" stuff like that but I just ignored her and headed straight to my room. Couple of minutes of being in my room Clove walked through the door. She sat on the end of the bed and stared at me. "You met her didn't you?" she says calm. "What?" I ask like I don't know who's she's on about. "Don't play dumb with me Cato, I know you was with the girl from 8, Maddie right?" She asks. I let out a sigh before replying. "Yes" "I knew it." She shouts. "Shhh..." I whisper. "Oops.. I know you love her Cato" she says. Wait do I? Do I love her? Nah... "No I don't" I shout. "Well you certainly like her more than a friend" she states. I nod slowly and she giggles. "Why are you so happy?" I ask her. "Shut up Cato" She snaps before strolling out my room with a grin on her face.
Strange girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you could tell Clove is very strange in this part you'll see more of her later in this story!
The third Cato pov what do you think? You liking it so far?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~