Honeydew

"Honeydew!" My mother yelled.
I ran threw the halls.  She was having dinner with that Nightwing again.  Nightshade? 
I ran into the hall and locked eyes with a purple eyed dragon.  Her scales were purple mixed with blue.  She had gills and markings all over her.  She had something tucked behind her ear.  It was held together by some webbing.
"Honey this is Seastar.  She's a Seawing." Mother said.
I tilted my head.  I've seen Seawings before and the never looked like that.
"Oh I'm a hybrid your majesty.  I am a Seawing Rainwing hybrid actually and I have come here to give you this." She said pulling out a scroll.
Mother took it and examined it.
"Jade mountain academy?" She questioned.
Seastar nodded.
"What is it?" Mother asked.
"Queen Aphid you have got to be pulling my leg.  Why it's the most popular inter tribe school in all of Pyrhhia.  We would most certainly love for our dragonet to learn about Pantala too.  We would've liked to have an exchange program, but whatever you think." Seastar explained.
"Honeydew darling.  Go get Queen Maple and Queen Rarity." Mother said.
I nodded and went to retrieve them.
"Okay.  So Evergreen what did you learn today?" Maple asked.
He was about to respond until I flew in.
"Queen Maple I'm sorry for the intrusion but Mother has requested your presence." I said quietly.
"Honeydew I can't hear you.  Can you speak up?" She asked.
I didn't think Queen Maple was that old. 
"Mother has requested your presence.  It's about Pyrhhia.  I think." I repeated.
Maple sighed.
"Evergreen.  Go with Honey and get Rarity." Maple said before flying off.
"Sooooo.  Pyrhhia." Evergreen said.
I get he was trying to make a conversation but it was making me more awkward.
"Come on.  I've heard you speak." He said nudging me lightly.
"What's it like to have venom in your teeth.  That's cool." He tried again.
He sighed. 
"Hey no need to be shy.  We've known each other since we hatched."
I looked at him.
"It's cool.  I just can't bite people I like.  Or any dragon for that matter." I said.
"Ah there it is.  So Honey.  What do you think Pyrhhia looks like?" Evergreen asked.
Before I could answer my least favorite dragon jumped out.
"It is I.  The great and fabulous Mantis.  What brings you two to the Silkwing queens area?" Mantis asked.
"Oh Queen Aphid needed her presence." Evergreen said.
Mantis put one claw up to Evergreens snout.  He smile.
"Queen Rarity!" He yelled.
"What is it now Mantis." She said flying down.
"I caught these two trespassing without a permit." Mantis said with a smirk.
"Queen Rarity.  I didn't think.  I just.  My mother needed you.  I'm sorry." I mumbled curling into a little ball.
Evergreen sighed.
"I think it's about a big discussion.  About Pyrhhia.  That's what Honeydew said." Said Evergreen.
"Fine.  But you two have to egg sit my baby until I get back.  There is no discussion about that." Rarity snarled and then flew off.
"Actual.  Hivewing come with me.  Leafwing egg sit the queens egg and if I find you've been slacking off I'll end you." Mantis said trying to sound tough but Evergreen could destroy Mantis.  Especially with his ability to grow plants super fast.
We walked down the hall to a room.  About 5 Silkwings sat in the room.
"Princess Honeydew.  This is Mayfly, Cicada, Beetle, Buckeye, and Copper.  We've kidnapped you." Mantis said.
I giggled.  It was cute. 
Buckeye and Copper were wingless and the rest didn't look like they could put up a fight.  What many dragons didn't know was I had paralyzing toxins in my claws as well.
But they moved fast I was tied up and knocked onto the ground. I couldn't even use my claws or bite. I felt a needle go into my scales and then everything went blank.

Some Silkwings don't except Hivewings still even though it has been 1000 years.