Chapter 35

Sylas turns on the radio as he then focuses his attention on the road again. Once we approach a stop light, I quickly slid the toy between my legs and over my clit. I turn the remote onto the lowest level. It’s not too bad.

I turn it up to the second level. That gives it a bit more power. I up the power level to three. I cover my mouth swiftly as I look away. That was a little too sudden. I move the switch back down to level two, hoping to warm myself up.

I turn towards the window a bit more as I lean back in my seat. I put my hood up, hoping he won’t see me. Damn, this feels so good. It’s such a relief. Though, I’ll feel a lot better once I climax, I know that for sure. My breathing becomes heavier against my hand as I slightly shift in my seat.

My hips begin to squirm as I’m getting closer. My heart races swiftly as I grip onto the front of my hoodie. Within a few more seconds, I finally hit my climax. I swiftly turn off the remote. I move my hand away from my mouth as I pant heavily, trying to catch my breath.

I rub my hand over my thigh as I try to calm myself a bit. I lean my head back as I relax. I want to go again, especially since that round was too fast. Well, then again, he got me overly excited, that bastard. My hips start to begin to hurt like hell as they become numb.

With the angle I’m sitting at, it doesn’t help me any. Once we approach yet another stop light, I carefully turn on my other side facing Sylas. He glances over at me, then looks away. I pull my hood down a bit more, covering my face.

As I had done so, I accidentally hit his arm. I can barely see through the little woven threads of the fabric, though, I can tell he’s looking at me. I lift my hood slightly to look for his hand. I gently grab his wrist as the remote is in my other hand. I can feel his pulse.

His heart’s racing swiftly and his breathing is a bit off. I guess I may have made him a bit excited as well. I smirk softly as I glance below his belt. Since it’s dark out, I have to wait until my eyes adjust. As he continues to drive through the city, some of the security lights begin to light up the inside of the car.

Once my eyes adjust, I see a bulge between his legs. I grip his wrist harder as I then hand him the remote. I let go of his wrist to turn off the radio.

“Are you finished,” he questions softly.

I shake my head as we pull up to my apartment.

“No,” I mumble.

Once Sylas parks the car, he shifts in his seat to face me. I pull my hood down further as I reach my hand out towards the bulge below his belt. Sylas swiftly grabs my hand before I touch him.

“Circus, that’s enough,” he growls lowly.

I move my hood away from my face only to look up at him.

“But you need it too,” I whisper solemnly.

He smirks softly as he shakes his head.

“Just this once. Only because I’m feeling nice,” he speaks softly.

I lean over the console as my hips are in the air. I unbutton his pants and pull the flaps back. I open up the slit in his boxers only to pull out his length. Damn. I’m actually kind of relieved that we won’t have sex for a while.

By looks of him, I may hurt for a few days. I touch his tip as he’s already pre-cummed. He’s throbbing so much. Poor boy, must’ve been dealing with a lot of pain. I guess I’ll take care of that for him. I kiss his tip as I tease him, then I run my tongue around the tip.

Sylas then turns on the remote. I pull away for a moment as I pant softly against his length. I glance up at him to see him clenching his teeth together, trying to hold back. I suck on his tip, then slowly move my head back and forth.

As I do so, I begin to move my tongue around as well. Sylas lets out a brief sigh of relief as he leans his head against the window. I suck harder as I move faster against his length. His breath becomes heavier, as does mine. He turns the remote up to level four.

I jolt forward at the sudden action as I take him all in. I pull away as I cough, then I glance up at him as I suck him once more. Sylas touches the back of my head as he helps me keep a steady pace. I hum against his length as I become closer to climaxing. Sylas moves the switch on the remote up to level five. I stop moving as I slowly pull my mouth away.

“Turn it down,” I whisper breathily.

Sylas grabs my hair as he forces me to look up at him.

“You can handle it. Remember, you asked for this,” he speaks in an aggressive tone as he glares at me.

I press my tongue against his tip as I tease him again. Sylas pulls my hair, inflicting some pain. I grab the bottom half of his length as I suck on the top part. I move my hand with my mouth as I try to keep a steady pace. My moans are muffled to a hum.

After repeating the same action for a minute or so, I soon climax. Right as I go to pull my mouth away to breathe, Sylas prevents me from being able to do so. He still hasn’t turned off the remote. I move my hips as I squirm around a bit. I continue to suck him off until he paints my mouth white.

He’s so warm and to my surprise, he doesn’t taste bad. I pull my mouth away as I swallow. Sylas lets go of my hair as he then rubs the back of my head.

“You did good. So, think you can go one more time,” he questions playfully.