Chapter 57

Sylas nods as he leans forward to kiss my hand. I smile softly as I pull my hand away. While he spreads my legs, I cover my face as I become embarrassed. He smirks as he looks down at me.

“Why are you do damn beautiful,” he whispers softly as he leans forward, placing his hands on the bed as if trapping me in.

I look away as I shake my head.

“I’m not though,” I mumble.

Sylas carefully pushes himself inside me to only then thrust slowly.

“I strongly disagree with you though,” he states breathily, until he then comes to a stop.

I look up at him as he grabs my chin. Sylas kisses my lips softly.

“Everything about you is beautiful,” he whispers softly, his breath hitting my lips.

I pull him closer to kiss him passionately. Our lips rub over one another, until I slip my tongue past his lips and into his mouth. Sylas lets out a soft hum as he was shocked by my sudden action. Soon, he begins thrusting slowly once again. I pull away from our kiss as I gasp with the sudden movement. He smirks softly as he looks down at me.

Sylas rests his forearms beside me as he thrusts faster, pounding into me. I lean my head back as I let out moans left and right. His pants are heavy and full of lust as he moves swiftly. I wrap my arm under his only to slide my hand up his back and onto his shoulder. I squeeze his shoulder as it’s becoming harder for me to hold back anymore.

“Hold on, kitten, just a little longer,” he whispers breathily against ear, sending chills down my spine.

I lean my head back farther, trying to hold myself back. Within moments, I soon climax while Sylas does the same. He slowly stops moving only to calm himself and catch his breath. I slowly let go of his shoulder as I pull my hand away to hold to my chest. Sylas pulls out as he then sits up to take off his condom.

“Did you,” I start to speak until Sylas holds up the condom to show me.

He looks away as he gets off the bed to throw it away. I sit up on my knees as I wait for him to return to bed. He approaches the bed and crawls in front of me. I pull him close for a few kisses.

Once I pull away, I whisper, “You’re not done, are you?”

Sylas smirks as he pulls me close to him by my waist.

“You seem to see right through me. Can you go again,” he questions.

I shake my head, then I look down as I touch the tip of his length.

“No, but I can finish you off,” I whisper in his ear.

Sylas nods as he looks down at me. I smile softly as I rub my finger around his tip while I kiss him.

Once I pull away from our kiss, I whisper, “Sit on the edge of the bed.”

Sylas sighs softly, then turns around to sit on the edge of the bed. I crawl off the bed only to sit on my knees before him on the floor. I kiss the tip of his length only to tease him, though, he became frustrated and held the back of my head as he pushes his length into my mouth. I glance up at him as he looks down at me with a dominating gaze.

He’s very impatient when it comes to sex. I suppose that’s alright, but I hope I can teach him to be a bit more patient soon. I suck his length as I move my head back and forth. Sylas pushes my head a bit farther as he’s hinting to me that he wants me to take him all in. I close my eyes as I deep throat the rest.

I continue to move back and forth, sucking a bit harder as I reach the bottom of his length. Sylas begins to pant heavier as I repeat this motion for a moment, then I pull away temporarily to catch my breath. I grab the bottom half of his length as I suck the top half swiftly.

Within moments, my mouth is filled with white and eveything’s so warm. I swallow every last drop as he rubs the side of my head.

“Wanna go shower together,” he questions softly as he moves bits of hair away from my face.

I look down, then I glance up at him as I nod. Sylas stands only to then grab my hands to pull me up on my feet. He lets go of one hand only to hold the other as he leads me to the bathroom.

“Or we could take a bath,” he suggests.

I glance over at the shower, then at the bath. I hold my arm close to my side as I shake my head.

“Why not,” Sylas questions as he grabs me by my waist.

I look down as I rest my head against his chest.

“I’m too tired. Maybe tomorrow,” I whisper.

He rubs the back of my head, then kisses my forehead, before slowly parting his lips away from my head.

“I’m sorry, I forgot how tired you must be after today,” he says sincerely.

I hug him for a moment as I whisper, “Don’t apologize. It’s okay. Like I said, there’s always tomorrow.”

Sylas nods, then I let go of him as he walks over to turn on the shower.

Author's Note: Sorry for the long Hiatus. I had a rough time once school was starting back up again. I'm on my Senior year of High School, so, I tend to be a bit busier. And the past month and a half, I've been away every weekend. I apologize for taking so long to update. I'll try my best to be on top of my stories. Hope you enjoy, my lovelies 🧡