Love in the Morning

John Wick awoke to a bright brand new morning. His first thoughts were of Calamity. He got on his Fortnite Fone™ and saw 35+ messages from her.

CALL ME
I NEED MILK
R U UP?
LOL I JUST SAW A YOUBOOB VIDEO OF A N00B FALLING OFF FORTNITE ISLAND

HEY
DID YOU SAY YOU HAD A BROTHER OR NAH
AND IS HE DOWN FOR SOME FUN TONIGHT

"Crazy thot," John Wick said aloud. He knew something was up. Usually, Calamity only leaves one or two messages throughout the night of her biscuit maker sopping with gravy. He called her to see what she wanted.

"Hello, my love. Are you okay?" John began.
"JOHN, we're in trouble," Calamity said worriedly.
"What is it?"
"If we're caught... it's the end. We're terminated from Fortnite™. All those n00bs will win. And I need to know what's more important to you. Proving we're the best at Fortnite™ or proving our love."
"Well," John said, looking at the clock on the wall, seeing it was 4:20. "Why not both?"
"WHAT?"
"Give me a week. We can hold out a week, yes?"
"Fine. I love you."
"You as well, my love." John ended the call and got to work. Since John Wick was such a big name, he was given a house just down the street from the Fortnite Administration™.  He knew what had to be done. His life had been one conflict too many. The time for talking was never. The time for action was now.

He ran out his door to go to Fortnite's Camp™ by the Battle Bus™ and waited for Calamity. He scanned the surrounding area, watching all the n00bz and pr0s pickaxe and shoot each other. One was even Infinite Dabbing™. Calamity was right. John's made a lot of enemies. If given the chance, they'll report him and terminate him. Even worse, Calamity. She doesn't deserve that. She's too good to just be wasted like that.
Calamity finally met him by the Battle Bus™ and began to say hello.
"Calamity," John said, "we have to coordinate our attack on the Fortnite Administration™. The world will be ours, and no one will ever be able to stop us."
Calamity, not knowing what to do, simply nodded and hugged him tightly. John thought he heard a sniffle but only hugged her tighter. This attack could mean either death or victory. For all of life.