FortSMUT

WARNING: THIS HERE BE THE SMUT. IF YOU'RE WANTING TO READ SOME DIGITAL PEEPEE ENTER SOME VIRTUAL VAJAYJAY THEN YOUVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE. PROBABLY SHOULD WARN PEOPLE UNDER 18 WHAT THIS IS SO HERE IT IS.

John Wick and Calamity both arrived back at camp shortly after everyone else. John collected his rewards for winning, but he already experienced the most precious booty of all. Calamity caught him staring at her sweet cheeks, then took his hand and led him back to the little campsite he constructed before they left for the day.
"Let me slide these off," Calamity told him, taking off her incredibly hot short-shorts. She placed her hat on John's head, "I wanna ride you, cowboy."
John Wick, constructing a mighty wooden ramp beneath the thin dress pants that remains to be the only thing constricting his babymaker from her hole of glory, knew his urges would overtake him. He pulled out his extra vial of Shield Potion™, "for extra protection," he explained. John noticed Calamity's panties were already dripping wet.
"It's Slurp Juice™," Calamity winked and giggled. She took off her heart-themed panties and went to town, rubbing her tight Chamber of Secrets.
John Wick removed all of his clothing with only one hand grabbing onto it, tearing them away like pieces of paper. John once again inserted his erected Wick, making Calamity gasp.

It didn't take long for the rest of the camp to notice what was happening. The Battle Bus™ Driver built a wall around their session of kiss-wrestling since John always thanked him so much. And yet, the camp could hear Calamity's cries of pleasure.

"Oh, JOHN!" Calamity was screaming. She could barely take the total 8-inch subway sandwich John Wick was packing in his lunchbox. He covered her mouth, which only made her hotter.
"Don't tell anyone my name!" He whisper-shouted to her. He could only realize what he was doing, then removing his hand, kissing her and looking her deeply in the eyes as he was about to complete. "I... I... I'm gonna spoot. I'm gonna sPOOOOOOOOOOOOT!" John slowed his jetpack thrusts into Calamity's clam-zone. Score! What a madlad! He didn't even use his pullout couch!
Calamity, of course, got pleasured multiple times fully. She looked down between those thicc thighs to see where John left his mayonnaise, thinking about a life full of having his kids.
"Yes, baby, you did it good," she told him, panting along the way. She felt herself wanting John in everything she did. Everywhere she goes. In every hole she has.

The Reaper just totally destroyed Calamity's roast beef sandwich... again!

Calamity cuddled up to John's body and ran her hand across his hairy chest. What a hunk.
"So, what do we do now, my love?" Calamity questioned.
"Now... now we make the greatest duo this world's ever seen," John answered.