The next day

LEMON ALERT!!!!!

That night we went back to the Boar Hat, we ate some food that Ban cooked. Everyone talked and drank. Well, except for me, I stuck with water.

Diane was outside talking to us through the open window, as Meliodas was groping Elizabeth and Diane was getting mad. Hawk was eating Ban's scraps, and Merlin was drinking alone in the corner.

I went over to her and sat next to her.

"I heard what the doctor said" she took another sip of her drink and put it down "You don't need to worry."

"Why?" I looked at her curiously, the doctor said I could lose the baby how is that not worrying?

"You're baby boy is immortal just like his father."

She hit me with two bombs there. Ban was right she really doesn't have any people skills. First she tells me its a boy and the next thing she tells me is that he's immortal.

Ban comes over to us and sits down.

"Whats going on?" looking over at Merlin and at me I think he knew that she was doing it again.

"You're son is immortal." she got up took her drink and left the table going over to Meliodas and Elizabeth.

Leaving he grabbed my hand and walked me upstairs. Bringing me to our room he shut the door and locked it behind him. I sat on the bed and he sat next to me.

"Merlin really doesn't know how to break news does she?" he laughed as he held my stomach.

"Now that we know he's okay, there's something that's been killing me the past week."

He pulled me in for a kiss that was passionate and hard. I laid back on the bed and he got ontop of me, kissing me and putting his hand lower. I felt his dick getting hard as it was pushing against my pelvis, he put his hands in my pants and played with my clit.

This foreplay was different. I could tell this sex wasn't love making it was fucking.

He slipped two fingers into me, my back arched as I let out some moans. He kissed down my neck and bit my collarbone causing me to bite my lip in pain and pleasure. He stripped me of my pants and went down on me, his snake like tongue playing with me and making me tingle. I got so wet that he unzipped his pants and slowly teased me with his tip.

"Please stop teasing me"

"Why, don't you like it?" his raspy voice turning me on even more. I pulled him into me and almost screamed as I forgot how big he was and how small I am. I was more sensitive then usual and felt everything he was doing to me to the max. Ramming into me he went for a little while then stopped and went slow.

"You're so mean" I wanted him more, I didn't want him to stop.

"I could be meaner." he flipped me and bent me over.

He slowly began to slide into my ass. I put my face in my pillow and screamed in a good way. This turned him on even more and he began to go faster and harder making me scream and cry in pain in the pillow.

He stopped and turned me around onto my back

"See?" he laughed devilishly.
I begged for more, he then began to use his finger to play with my clit while fucking me. This gave me a new feeling of pleasure I've never felt before.

"Ban, don't stop" I said lowly between breaths.

His moans overpowered mine and he came in me, making me cum all over his huge dick.

He pulled out of me and laid next to me holding me close.

I started to fall asleep after a while but Ban broke the silence and woke me up a bit.

"I have to tell you something, Y/N" I looked over at him and he looked up at me.

"I love you" then he put his hand on my stomach and kissed it "and I love you too"

That was the first time he's ever said those words.

"I love you too, Ban."