Memory

The sun rose shining through the drapes that covered the window. Feeling warmth around my body I knew who's arms were holding me. I looked up to see Ban's red eyes looking down at me.
"Mornin" he stated as I blushed. Why was I blushing?? The thoughts of last night ran through my head.
I smiled and he got up out of the bed.
"Okay, time for breakfast." He scooped me up and carried me.
"Excuse me?!" I yell
"You can't walk remember?" Looking down at my leg he indicated my inability to walk down the steps.
Oh. Right, I almost forgot about that.
It doesn't hurt as much as it did before..
Carrying me down the stairs I set my eyes on Elizabeth and Meliodas and...is that a talking pig?
"Awww!!" I yell pointing at the cute pink pig.
Elizabeth ran up to me crying "Y/N, are you ok? Thank you for saving me!"
Ban brings me over to the stool by the bar and sets me down gently. He handled me way differently than he did last night.
Meliodas looked at me then at Ban then winked. He gestured towards my neck where the hickey was sticking out of my shirt. Shit! He seen that.
"Would you like some food?" Meliodas put down a plate in front of me but before I could take a bite of the eggs Ban stopped me.
"Cap are you trying to poison her?"
He took the plate away from me and threw on an apron "I'll make you something good."
"Give me your scraps! My names Hawk! Nice to meet ya!" The cute little pig said as my heart melted.
"How's your leg?" Meliodas pointed to my injury and I just shrugged.
"Actually it feels a whole lot better, not healed yet but I can wobble on it."
I look over to Elizabeth and ask her about her injuries.
"I'm fine, thanks to you and Sir Meliodas" she spoke quietly as usual. That's the Eli I know.
Ban came out from the kitchen with a plate with pancakes.
"Ban! My favorite!" I excitedly start to eat them "the best I've ever had!" my mouth full of food I try to make out those words.
He smiled knowingly.
As I eat some memories came flooding back to me. I haven't remembered much since 10 years ago, anything before that is a blur. But this memory seems older, before I became a Holy Knight.

~Flashback~
" Come on Y/N you can do it! " I heard Ban yelling, helping me practice my fighting. Orbs of light beamed off of me and healed the wounds he gave me. He held back as much as possible.
He caught me by the arm and pulled me in for a kiss, then let go and taught me once more.
~Flashback over~
He fell in love with me as a Holy Knight, he was training me...so I did know him about 12 years ago. My power am I a..goddess? That's why I'm healing so quickly.
"What's wrong?" Ban looked at me from the other side of the bar. I got up and walked away.