Delicious (NSFW)

This part takes place about 2 weeks after Part 3. Trigger Warning for some very light blood. Very NSFW content ahead... - Gabriel

"...very good. I'm glad to know that you're doing better. How has your sleep been?" Asked Hannibal, sipping wine. Things had become even less professional during their sessions.

"I haven't had many nightmares. Last night I did, but that's it, as far as I remember."

"How bad was said nightmare?"

"Normal. Not how mine usually are. I could tell it wasn't real." Will said, finishing his beer. He noticed the doctor had started keeping some around for him.

"Fantastic. You've made so much progress within this last week. How do you feel about that?"

"Uh, good. I guess a little proud of myself. I feel...healthier. As if I have more stamina and control of my thoughts."

Hannibal leaned forward in his chair. "Perhaps what you needed was an anchor. Someone to hold onto."

"I suppose that's you, Dr. Lecter," Will whispered, just loud enough for Hannibal to hear.

The psychiatrist stood, walking over Will's chair. He put his hands on the arms of the chair and leaned in.

Will blushed profusely, unable to look the doctor in the eye.

"You smell very nice today, Will. Change your aftershave?" Hannibal mused.

"Y-yeah...found this fancy one. Thought you would like it."

"You don't have to improve your self-care for me, Will, but I'm glad you took my words into account."

Will nodded, and grabbed Hannibal's tie, gently pulling him closer. His body was full of nervous tension, weakened slightly by the alcohol, as well as a need to be closer to the doctor.

Hannibal allowed himself to be pulled in, smirking.

Will mumbled, "I haven't been having nightmares because I've been dreaming of you."

"What kinds of dreams, dear Will?" The doctor questioned suggestively.

"That's classified," Will responded playfully.

He finally got the courage to look the psychiatrist in the eye. He was paralyzed by the hunger and want he saw in Hannibal's eyes. There was something in them that scared Will, but he pushed that aside, thinking it was just his anxiety.

"Kiss me," Will demanded, albeit lightly.

Hannibal obliged, moving his hands to Will's waist, slipping one under his flannel shirt.

Will felt a shock go through him at that touch. Skin to skin.

The doctor kissed along Will's jaw, down to his neck. He sucked on a particularly soft spot, lost in the flavor of Will's skin.

"Mmm...Ow! Did you just bite me?"

Hannibal pressed a gentle kiss to Will's mouth. "I won't do it again if you don't want me to."

"...Do it again."

"Oh, have I found myself a masochist?" Hannibal purred, slowly returning to the other man's neck.

Will didn't respond, he simply ran his fingers through the psychiatrist's hair, encouraging him.

Hannibal bit into Will again, drawing blood this time. He lapped at the wound, making Will shiver in excitement. The doctor sucked on the bite for a few more seconds, hands drifting to the buttons of Will's flannel. He undid them slowly, purposefully.