So, What Now? (Mild NSFW)

Same day as part 7, a couple of hours later. Enjoy :). - Gabriel

     The sun fell slowly, darkness taking over as the two men chatted over dessert.

     "Now that I think of it, you're actually pretty funny, Hannibal."

     "Oh?"

     "In a dark way. Your jokes fly over people's heads because they don't know what you are."

     "Now I have someone to appreciate them."

     "Yes, you do...So, what now?" Will finished his second beer.

     "In regards to..?"

     "Us."

       Hannibal was silent for a short while. "Whatever you want, Will is what will happen."

        Will rolled his eyes. "You've got to have an opinion on this."

     "My opinion is that your opinion is the most important."

     "Do I need to slap you?"

     "I thought you were the one that wanted to be slapped," Hannibal said with a wry smile. "Or is it only the biting that you enjoy?"

     "Fuck you." Will laughed.

      "I want us to stay like this." Hannibal finally answered sincerely. "Just like this."

     Will nodded. "Yeah. Good plan. Though I'd like to go inside eventually."

     They both laughed as the first stars appeared in the sky.

---

     "...Hannibal? You awake?"

     "Yes." The psychiatrist's arms were wrapped tightly around Will. Hannibal was still dressed, he must've not wanted to leave Will.

     "I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep." Will sighed, looking at his phone to see that it was past midnight.

     "You have energy to waste?" Hannibal asked suggestively, nuzzling into Will's neck.

     "Mhm."

     The doctor slipped a hand under Will's shirt, whilst kissing and nibbling at his neck.

     Will crawled on top of Hannibal, already pulling off his own shirt.

     "You are very impatient, my dear."

     "And?"

     Hannibal rolled his eyes, something very rare for him.

     Will kissed the doctor, now undressing him, tossing his tie on the nightstand.

     "This...is a new...suit." Hannibal scolded between kisses.

     "You've got, like, fifty." Will shot back, adding the psychiatrist's coat and button-up to the growing pile of clothes.

     "Yes, but I only have one of-" Will silenced him with another kiss.

     Hannibal broke the kiss, pulling Will closer, and starting to lick the man's nipples.

     "Mmm..."

     Hannibal pushed Will back, his fluffy brown hair dangling off the side of the bed. The psychiatrist straddled him, now biting Will's neck, but not drawing blood. Hannibal's hands made quick work of Will's belt and zipper, then pulled the jeans off. The psychiatrist slowly slipped down Will's body, kissing and biting, skipping over his underwear to kiss Will's inner thighs.

     Will sat up, watching with tired eyes. "You gonna tease me all night?"

     "Perhaps."

     Will was getting impatient, Hannibal knew but kept at his slow pace.

     "You annoy me sometimes," Will said, with fake aggravation, a small smile giving him away.

     "And yet...you refuse to leave."

     Will nodded, sighing deeply. "I love you, Hannibal Lecter."

      "And I love you, Will Graham."

     This is the end of the main story, but there may be further additions. They won't all be in order. Hope you enjoyed this self-indulgent little fic!! <3 - Gabriel