Anything For You (SFW)

Will parked the car, far enough away from the house that he wouldn't be seen or heard approaching. He walked the rest of the distance. When he got to the front door, he rang the bell.

      He waited for a minute, starting to turn around when the door opened.

     "Will. What a pleasant surprise." The psychiatrist said, smiling.

     "Dr. Lecter."

     "Are you coming in?" Hannibal stepped to the side.

     Will went inside without a word, walking into the living room and sitting there.

     "So, Will, what's the motivation behind this visit?" Hannibal questioned, sitting opposite Will.

     "I wanted to see how you were doing. You missed our last two sessions." Will said, his voice monotonous and calm.

     The doctor didn't respond, only surveyed Will's expressionless face with a deep curiosity.

     Will chuckled humorlessly. "I guess we've played the 'nothing happened' game for long enough."

     "I guess we have."

      "I haven't said anything. To anyone."

     Hannibal nodded thoughtfully.

     Will sighed, losing his uncaring composure. "What the fuck are we doing." It wasn't a question.

     Hannibal stood, then moved across the room to sit next to Will, keeping a respectable distance.

     "I don't care. I don't care that you're The Ripper. I don't care that you almost killed me. I don't know why. I know I should be turning you in. I should be telling everyone. But..." He shook his head.

     The doctor was quiet again, a hand placed on Will's shoulder.

    Will turned to him, desperation and confusion evident in his face. He took Hannibal's hand from his shoulder and held it.

     "Will you be staying for dinner?" The psychiatrist asked quietly, not timidly, but not wanting to further upset Will.

     "Most likely."

      "How would you feel about something...vegetarian?"

      Will chuckled. "That's not your style, doctor."

      "Special occa- Well, its always good to try new recipes." Hannibal stopped himself, changing the sentence midway.

     "I hate this."

     "What is 'this' specifically?"

      "The awkwardness. The quiet spaces."

      "Well...how have you been recently?"

     Will laughed, "Great. Just peachy, Hannibal."

     The psychiatrist leaned in, "May I?"

     Will nodded.

      Hannibal kissed him, a short and sweet kiss.

     "I missed you," Will admitted.

     "I missed you as well."

      Will sighed, letting himself fall against the doctor's shoulder. "I...I think I need to lay down."

    They both stood, Hannibal supporting Will with an arm around the other man's waist.

     "Your choice of rooms," Hannibal said.

     "Yours. Softer." Will said simply.

     The psychiatrist smiled at that, opening the door.

     Will kicked off his shoes and laid down.

     "Need anything?"

     "Got any aspirin?"

     "I'll get some for you." Hannibal left the room.

---

    "Dinner is served," Hannibal said, setting up a tray over Will's legs.

     "You really did go vegetarian today."

     "I keep my promises." The doctor sat on the other side of the bed, taking his shoes off before putting his legs up. He had his own meal, which wasn't vegetarian.

    Will found himself not caring. Not disgusted.

     "Thank you." He said to the doctor, eating his meal.

     "Anything for you, Will."

     "Anything?"

     Hannibal smirked. "Anything."