Chapter Two

Soft groans accompanied the tangling of naked limbs and breathless gasps punctuated the damp sound of smacking lips.  Their horizontal dance was performed to music only they could hear; the loud beating of their racing hearts.  The man moved on top of the woman, not in dominance, but because this is what she wished.  She was the boss, in charge during her daily life as the editor of a national newspaper, thus for this moment, she had chosen for him to lead, while she enjoyed the pleasure of following.

And Ichiro was nothing if not eager to please her.

He stroked the curves of her body, teased the pebbled peaks of her generous breasts and tasted the sensitive roof of her delectable mouth.  Although her welcoming warmth drew him in and touched his sheathed member in all the right places, he held back from his climax.  This was not his moment, this was all for her.  However, he had played with this body a few times before and knew where to touch and what would make her succumb to heaven.  And as if to prove his point, her soft body stiffened and shuddered with an audible cry and she tightened around him, inviting him to fall with her.  He did not let her down.

Withdrawing from her body, he flopped to her side and she smiled delighted by their joining so turned to kiss his cheek even as her body lay boneless upon the bed.  After catching his breath, he returned her smile, before rising from the bed to dispose of the protection filled with his weak seed.  And without pause, after he returned from the bathroom, he reached for his underwear and strewn clothes.

"Leaving so soon?" The woman pouted as he pulled on his pants and chinos.  She eyed what remained exposed of his body.  The smooth and hard flesh of his lightly shaped chest, the compact biceps and lightly haired lower arms attached to those talented hands. 

His smile was lopsided, that air of cheekiness and immaturity was what had attracted her to him in the first place.  She was the proverbial 'older woman' and he was a boy toy that would never get serious, but this was fine with her.  There was no weight of expectation between them, no talk of weddings, children and who should raise them, who should be the breadwinner.  She had had enough of her ex-Alpha boyfriends thoughts and feelings on those matters.  She was a career woman, why should she be the one to give all of that up, just because it was expected of an Alpha woman?

"I need to get home to my brothers, Livvie," he told her and she couldn't help but be a bit jealous of those two boys that he was so fond of.  Not because she wanted him, their older brother to love her, but it would have been nice to have had such affection from her older sister.  But they hadn't spoken to each other in nearly five years.

Still, there was time before Ichiro left to enjoy the view, she thought as he threw on his crumpled shirt and pocketed the couple of hundred she had left on the side.  Yes, theirs was a business transaction, but one that she always felt worth it.  He treated her like a Queen and Goddess, the only one to exist before his eyes... at least until their time was up and she had to watch him walk out of the door, until next time she called for his services.  She was not foolish enough to believe that she was the only woman he took care of either, after all, she had met him through a close friend.

"Before you go," she purred, wrapping herself in her bed sheets and rising from her bed.  She took two tickets from a drawer and passed one to him.

"A rugby match?" He queried looking at the ticket.

"Hmm," she confirmed with a soft hum.  "Go with me?"  He looked a little dubious, but that was not surprising.  Ichiro spent his evenings with the women who wanted him to 'love' them, but was known to keep his days to himself.  "Just this once, please!  I love rugby, but none of my girlfriends feel the same."

"I'm not sure how I feel about the sport myself," he admitted, still torn.  True it was on a Monday, so he had no plans on opening the dojo, but considering how far the stadium was from this city and the time of the game, they would not get back until late.  That meant a whole afternoon without his adorable brothers!  She whispered five hundred good reasons for why he should come with her, five hundred more if he could stay at her hotel for the night.  Thinking of what he could use that money for, thinking of all the inconveniences his brothers had to put up with at home due to their lack, he saw no benefit in refusing her.