Last Word

I finished it!!  Now I have to edit it! Additional note, now fully edited!

All my shorter books tend to go through an edit to tighten the story as it finishes, though I admit not having done this on the longer ones yet, I plan to over time though!

This book has been like lugging a rollercoaster over its tracks for me.  Some bits flowed, other bits definitely did not.  I'm not sorry I've finished it at all and have no plans to start writing Jiro's story, which would be next on the list, anytime soon.  So don't ask!

I would write up some fun facts, but actually, I can't think of any right now!  Oh there is one.  Originally, my Male lead was a baseball player, but since the books are more situated in a future/alternative U.K. and baseball isn't all that popular here at least compared to other team sports, I changed it to rugby.  And partially wished I'd picked something easier like football (soccer), but to be honest, I'm not a sporty person so I would have apologised to fans several times through the book no matter what sport Zee ended up into!

I'm not sue Jiro came out as nonchalant and emotionally challenged as I would have liked, but I will try and fix that in the edits.  Saburo is just as adorable as I planned!  And Uncle Keith never originally existed, but I needed him to help set Ichiro up as an adequate guardian and couldn't do it the way I'd originally planned as it didn't make complete sense to me.  It certainly surprised me when it turned out he loved Ichiro's father and not his mother too!

I hope everyone has enjoyed their story and if you notice any plot holes that need filling, feel free to add them here! Additional note; I think I've plugged them all, plus removed the plot points I repeated unnecessarily without realising.  Hope you enjoyed the book!

Thank you x

Stories in My Omegaverse Collection

The Omega Is A Novelist

(Book One)

Yori is an unwanted child of an Elite Alpha family, because he was born an Omega.   Although he came to escape that household due to the kindness of other Alphas, he has grown to distrust others and their intentions.  Still he is content with the quiet, secretive life he has, that is until his new Alpha editor and the Alpha foster brother of a close friend appear and greatly disturb it!

The Abandoned Omega

(Book Two)

Is there anything more pitiful than an Omega who has been marked and abandoned by his Alpha?

Kazuhiko abandoned the Omega he marked in a night of heated passion, due to cowardice and filial responsibilities. The path he took ended in karmic retribution. At least that he how he feels when viewing the small bundle who has turned his life upside down. Will he have a chance to make it right?

Paired With Fate

(Book Three)

Ichiro was an Omega. But that did not mean that he would quietly become subservient and allow himself to be topped by a man. He liked girls and was straight. He would always be straight. Wouldn't he?