Chapter Five

The door slammed shut, the sound breaking into and silencing the small talk between the two brothers that had been chatting over breakfast and in unison, their heads turned towards the door leading into the tiny hallway.  Curses followed the sound of the door filling its frame and was followed by that of a fist hitting the wall.  Painful cries and soft crumbling plaster came next with less fervent swear words and then a huge sigh.  The boys glanced at each other, before quickly devouring the last pieces of toast upon their plates and downing glasses of juice.

Ichiro's blond head appeared in the entrance to the living area as the boys scrambled to place dishes into the sink and grab their things for school, giving Ichiro pause.  "What are you two still doing here?"

"Overslept?" Saburo claimed as Jiro shrugged and expressionlessly claimed;

"Study period."

Ichiro frowned.  "I would argue with you about this," he said with a sigh, knowing full well that Jiro had to sign in for morning registeration regardless of whether he had a free period that morning or not and Saburo was an early morning bird who still loved to awaken before the sun in the winter.  "But we'll discuss it later.  Get to school, please."

Jiro paused as he grabbed his calculator from the computer desk along with the memory chip with his assignments on it.  "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked and Ichiro knew he did not mean their truancy.

"No, not really," Ichiro said leaning against the living room wall, before his face fell and tears filled his eyes.  "She dumped me!" The words spilled from his lips before he could stop them as he looked at his younger brothers for sympathy.  Sadly, one was emotionally detached in general and the other was already running out of the door.

"See you later, Ichiro!" Saburo cried out, cheerfully.

Jiro was a little kinder, but not much; "There, there."

"Go to school," Ichiro sighed, heavily and in a more serious tone added; "Don't let me catch you skipping class again!" Jiro mumbled a type of affirmative that Ichiro really could not tell whether he meant or not, but his mind was filled with the memories of yesterday, so he let it go. The front door clicked as the lock latched and as if that small sound was occurring within Ichiro, the man's knees buckled and he slid against the wall to the ground.

Please tell me that all of that did not just happen, he pleaded to himself inwardly. Please tell me I did not meet that man that claimed to be my fated pair! He refused to accept him, refused to accept that he could possibly bend for him. He was straight! Straight, dammit!

It was just, when he closed his eyes, those intense molten chocolate ones peered back at him. When his mind wandered, shivers of delight trickled along the places that that man had touched. And in his dreams last night, the deep tones of his voice reverberated within his eardrums and his lobes seemed to burn with heat.

After that man had declared his beliefs, Ichiro had choked upon his own breath, unable to voice anymore denials, trembling as he had stood caged between that man and the door behind him. And that man hadn't made a move to hold him, yet his traitorous body had begun to lean towards him, longing to be pressed against the hard plains of his chest, to breath in the forest scents emanating from his body. His cock had hardened completely and his rear had dampened with slick and he had become torn between begging to be embraced and getting the hell out of there!

Him, embraced! Just because he was an Omega, did not mean he had to be embraced, he'd always maintained that, always lived thinking that he would be no man's bitch and yet he... his body had wanted to be held by this man.

And just as that man had reached for his waist, the door was shoved forward, smacking into Ichiro's back and snapping both men out of their pheromonal bubble. "Oi, What fucking idiot stands behind a door! Hurry up, get out of the way, I'm busting for a piss!"