Late as always

E L E N A

I was going to leave soon, but I  may add that I am quite fond of the outfit that I am wearing.

"Elena!" called my cousin Arisa "We can go to school together!" she added, excitedly, a little too excitingly for Arisa.

"But I go to Alfea and you go to Red fountain?"  I asked confusedly before mumbling "ᴼⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵍᶦʳˡˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ ᴿᵉᵈ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵗᵃᶦⁿ" 

"I know you silly goose, but Red Fountain is close to Alfea and the only reason I couldn't go with you last time is because I had to go in a day earlier." She replied, ruffling my hair.

"Umm okay then, you do know that we are leaving in an hour right?" I asked.

"Oh yeah... I just...um...need...to go pack!" She replied and dashed off.

"Princess Elena!" called three chirpy voices at once. The three maids.

"Today, for your breakfast just before you leave for Alfea is... " Began one.

"Urm... I already had breakfast." I mumbled. Backing away.

"Lighting fish from the Lost Island! Eating it raw does wonders for your skin." She continued, completely ignoring what I had just said.

 "And......And your hair!" Exclaimed the last one.

 "It makes princesses even more beautiful!" They chanted together.

Geez, have they been practising this all these years or what!?

A/N Oh Elena, you don't know how true that sentence is...

"Ah well....oh is that my parents calling?... well I've gotta split!" I blurted, then dashed off to find my parents.

-----

"Ah Elena, my favourite daughter" Laughed my dad, Thoren, ruffling my hair. Why is everyone from uncle Sky's family doing that? First Arisa, now my father!

"I'm your only daughter and child may I add" I replied, rolling my eyes in amusement.

"Just before you leave, which is in exactly an hour, your grandparents have come to say goodbye" Added my mum, Daphne.

Then my grandparents walked through the door.

-------

After I had said goodbye to my family, I waited outside the castle for Arisa, who was, might I add, running late, as usual.

We were supposed to be driving to the coach station.

"Are you sure that Princess Arisa is coming with you, Princess Elena?" Questioned the driver. "We are running a tad bit behind schedule."

I could feel my eyes flash orange, tension.

"She'll be here, just a minute." I murmured.

Where could Arisa be?

"We may have to leave with-" Started the driver.

"Sam!" Called out Arisa, finally. "You are the royal river, don't tell me you were planning to leave without me?"

"No, not at all your highness, but please get in the car, we are running late and you girls may miss your coach."

--------

Once we arrived at the coach station and said bye to Sam, I pulled out my phone from the pocket of my light green blouse.