Landed on Lynog!

E L E N A

I looked around the ship, the boys had cleaned it up well. I looked outside, it was still quite dark.

"Just make sure we don't die on here, some people are royal heirs." Trinity muttered, crossing her legs in her seat.

"Yeah, yeah." Jadon replied. Then he smirked. "But I can't promise you ladies anything."

Trinity glared at him, and we laughed. Ariel cleared her throat.

"Now, for the most important thing." She began. Stephanie groaned.

"What is it?" She asked, turning off her phone.

"Finding a source of income." Ariel stated.

Hm... I wondered what we would do.

"Can't we just magic some up?" Aqua asked.

"It doesn't work like that." I explained. "Money on earth is created in a certain way."

"Oh?" Eldon said, walking out of the control room. "Even I didn't know that."

"Yeah, and Eldon knows everything." Michael followed after. Well, I only knew this because I'd visisted my great aunt and uncle multiple times.

"Wait..." Calypso slowly said. "If all of you are out here, who's driving the here, who's driving the ship?!"
"It's on auto-pilot." Falen answered. "It's gonna take about four hours to get to Lynog."

I sighed, this was going to take a while.

"So, Elena." Trinity began. "Show us more of your magic. You are the guardian after all."

I laughed." It doesn't exactly work like that, I have access to all types of magic, but I can only use the guardian specific spells or the ones I've practised."

"Oh! But you did that water wave the first time we met... and the Ice Spectrum!" Aqua pointed out. 

"Jeez, how did you remember that?" Trinity filed her nails. " That was over a year ago."

Ariel butted in. "Guys, we're supposed to be talking about work!"

Stephanie rolled her eyes. "We'll figure something out." She yawned. "For now, I want to go back to sleep."

A Q U A

We landed on Lynog surprisingly in one piece. I jumped off the ship in squeal. It was full of wild plants.

Stephanie looked unbothered as we stepped off the ship. "Don't forget, this planet is full of wild animals."

Just as she said that, Trinity screamed. "A spider! There's a spider on my foot!!" The spider was absolutely huge! Almost the size of my hand. I couldn't believe my eyes!

Stephanie picked it up and moved it out of the way. "It's just a forest-floor tarantula."

"D-don't tell me you can shift into one of these?!" Trinity fearfully asked.

"Nope." Stephanie simply replied, Trinity smiled and I looked around. I smiled as well.

Ariel was applying sun cream to her face and arms. Elena fixed her hair whilst Trinity began complaining about the climate for her skin. No matter where we were, the Gemlix club were for the win!

"Okay ladies!..and er, gents!" Stephanie called, taking charge. "Let's move!"

"And where exactly too?" Trinity raised an eyebrow. "We're supposed to stay here for a week."

Ariel pitched in. "Hey Trinity, I heard there's some really good all-natural spas here, you should check them out."

"And shut the frack up while you're at it." Stephanie rolled her eyes at Trinity. "We'll be camping." She simply added.

"Camping?" Michael began. "Whohoo!" The boys and I cheered. Trinity did not look happy.

"You're like, a princess, can't you just get us a castle or something."

"No, because this week here is completely irrelevant and lowkey. Please just enjoy yourself." Calypso began. "Now, Stephanie, any good place here to set up camp?"
"That's more like it!" Jadon cheered. "Finally, some spirit!"

Calypso came up to me and whispered in my ear. "The boys are mostly here for financial support." 

I laughed, no almost cackled like a witch.

"Okay guys, let's gather for a picture." The absolute mother of our group said. And if you guessed correctly, yup, it was Ariel.

---

ONE WEEK LATER

A R I E L

"Girls for the last time, it's time to go!" I cried from the opening of the ship.

Trinity stared at up from the ship, where she had been waiting for the past morning. The camping was a fun bonding experience, although I had accumulated a large amount of Lynog wasp bites.

"Chop chop people, it's time to go!" Trinity monotoned in an extremely bored voice.

Elena climbed on. "We're going to Earth now, aren't we?"

I nodded.

"Great!" Eldon exclaimed, bounding on. "I can be everyone's guide, I've studied a lot about Earth!"

"Um, no, Elena's going to be our guide." Stephanie walked casually onto the ship. Followed by the rest of us, with Calypso climbing on last.

"Yeah!" Aqua added. "There's no better guide than Elena!"

Eldon squinted his eyes. "Oh come on! Yes she knew about the money but that's different! I've studied!"

"Oh hush Eldon." Trinity put on her sunglasses. "Our Elena's been to Earth, breathed on Earth, shopped on Earth... you -lame boy- have read your little fantasies."

"Now, now Trinity." I butted in. "Let's take that down a notch."

I walked over to Michael.

"I think it's best if we leave." I began, patting his shoulder. "Don't mind Trinity."

"Alright, I'll start up the ship."

"You know," Aqua said. "Calyspso's ship is way better."

Jaiden smiled. "Well, we've got this peice of ancient tech, definately nothing compared to your Princess Calypo's."