Red Fountain

C A L Y P S O

I adjusted my mask as we began most probably a ten-minute walk to Red Fountain.

"I think I might just say hi to my uncle and Arisa," Elena stated as she pulled out two folded sheets of paper from her schedule.

"And those are?" Aqua asked, gesturing at the paper.

"Well, Arisa gave these to me, it's hers and my uncle's schedules, she said it's not exact but yeah," Elena explained as she examined the paper.

"Why do we have to walk to Red Fountain?" Aqua asked stopping in front of us.

Elena and I shared a looked.
"Well, there's no other way."

"Except...." Aqua began, thoughts whirring in her head. Oh no.
The mischievous spark in her eyes shone more than they normally did. She rose her hand up, she was using her powers.
"Her morphix," Elena muttered in recognition.
We turned back to Aqua to see three hovercycles in front of her.
"What are you guys waiting for?" She asked. "Get on."

"There are no helmets," Elena stated.
Aqua shook her head. "Come on, they're hovercycles. You won't trip on any terrain."

I joined in the conversation. "I don't want bird poop on my head," I spoke quietly, my voice being slightly muffled due to the mask I wore over my mouth.
"You're right, I got bird poop on my head once, my mother and brother shook their heads but my father just said it was a way of living," Aqua spoke as she summoned up some helmets on our heads.
To be honest, it was quite strange travelling without Ariel but it didn't seem too foreign.

S T E P H A N I E

I was in cooking class with Ariel, who looked like she regretted signing up for this class.

Elena's aunt, the famous Bloom and her friend Stella, were teaching us how to make Baked Alaska. We had to choose partners so I went straight over to Ariel.

"Hey partner," I smiled as we chose a table together.

Ariel had gone straight into cooking mode.

"So, we're prepping today and we make the food tomorrow, let's begin, okay?" She asked, rolling up her sleeves. I copied her actions, then handed her an apron as well as grabbing myself one.

"So first, we need to line a 3-quart bowl with plastic wrap, letting the excess hang over the sides. This bowl will form a sort of dome shape of ice cream, Some people find it easier to make a rectangular cake, and often decide to use bread pan instead of a typical round bowl. It's up to us." She explained.

I nodded, however, I didn't understand a thing she was saying.

I grabbed a bowl and some plastic wrap from a cupboard. Ariel did the rest. I decided to read the next bit, although Ariel had to explain what it all meant.

"Scoop your desired ice cream flavours into the plastic-lined bowl. You can either spread the ice cream out in layers or simply leave it as scoops, what is most important is that you densely pack it as tightly into the bowl as you can." I read aloud.

"Okay, what's your favourite Ice cream flavour?" She asked, walking over to a mini freezer.

Btw, I write in British English. I don't think I said this before.

I thought about it for a moment. "Chocolate Caramel,"

She nodded and reached into the freezer, "Well, I like vanilla, so we'll add them both."

"Now what?" I asked, wondering what we were going to do with it. I had never eaten Baked Alaska in my life.

"We need to scoop them out and put them in the bowl." She stated. Well, that was easy.

After we did that, I looked at her expectantly.

"Now we put plastic wrap over it and flatten the ice cream out, leaving no air bubbles," She explained, reaching for the long-forgotten plastic wrap that I had discarded on the table.

Once that was done, she explained that we would leave the Ice cream overnight, it needed to be rock solid.

After we washed our hands and removed our aprons, Ariel said that we should go find Trinity.

We exited the room to find her waiting outside for us.

"I got a message from Aqua, she said that we should meet at Red Fountain," She explained whilst leading us outside.

"Let's go go go!" I exclaimed.

A Q U A
We walked into the entrance and a muscular man with dark brown, lightly frosted hair walked up to us.

"Elena, it's so good to see you again, how are you handling with your combat skills?" He greeted. "And who are your friends?"

Elena smiled. "Hello Codatorta, my skills are getting better, this is Aqua and Calypso."
"Hi," I greeted. Calypso just stared at the man.
"Um, I was wondering if you knew where Arisa is?" Elena asked, pressing her thumbs together.

"Ah yes, she's on the fifth floor, the elevator is that way. Now excuse me princess but I have some first years to train."

"On a Saturday?" I asked curiously.
"Of course, training never sleeps for us specialists."
We said goodbye and walked towards the elevators. We stepped in and pushes the button that had a number one on it.
"You clicked one, not five," Calypso stated as she pushed number five.
The elevator first stopped on the first floor, a guy that looked quite similar to Stephanie, except with blonde hair and two other guys entered.
"Hey?" Elena asked. The boys turned to look at us. "Are you by any chance Stephanie's older brother?" She asked.
The boy nodded. "Yeah, is she in Alfea?"
"Yeah," I replied. "She's coming here in a few minutes.
Calypso's phone began to buzz. She blushed slightly in embarrassment from the sudden noise.
"Its Ariel," she mumbled from behind her mask. She listened to the call for a second, "they're here now, I'll tell them it's the fifth floor." She stated as we all got off the elevator.
"You're on floor five as well?" Elena asked.
"Yeah, I've got a sparring challenge with Arisa. You know her?"
"She's my cousin," Elena stated.

"Elena!" Someone called.

I don't know....
This was more of a filler chapter I think. Anyways, vote comment and share. Bye!
AccidentalJenius