Sneaking out :)

E L E N A

"I hope the food isn't as bad as our old schools," Bailey said.
"Don't worry" Answered Aqua. "It's actually quite nice"

"Alright then...." Replied Bailey. "I trust you."

Lunch had passed and our stomachs were all content, I went back to painting Aqua and when I was done, I left the painting to dry.

A few more hours went by and we went to dinner, trying not to look like we were going to sneak out.

Trinity went to go and nap, claiming that she wouldn't get enough beauty sleep if we went out.

Stephanie walked into our room and plopped down on my bed with her phone.

"Anyone know Princess Sophia from Linphea is?"

"Oh!" I replied, my voice laced with recognition. "She's best friends with Arisa"

"I would only know her if my brother sprayed her, but I think we had a meeting with her family once,"

She just nodded her head and went back to her phone.

---

"It's eight-thirty" Began Aqua, "I'm going to wake up Trinity"

"Okay" I replied, whilst Stephanie got up to follow her.

I just sat and read some painting books, however, my 1 minute of peace was cut short when the girls walked back in with serious looks on their faces.

"She's not there." Informed Stephanie.

I felt my eyes flash white, for being scared, or in this case, worried.

"What?" I stuttered, "What do you mean she's not there?

"As in we checked her bed and her shoes are gone as well," Added Aqua.

We walked into the living room.

"Urm maybe..." I drifted.

We heard the dorm door shut quietly.

"Where were you?" Asked Stephanie.

"urm well..." She began, "I dropped my lip balm out of the window by accident and went to go get it."

"Okay then" I replied, Stephanie, Aqua and I shared a look.

"Well, we're about to leave, I hope you got enough beauty sleep, oh and Stephanie, don't forget the necklace," I replied.

C A L Y P S O

Are we doing the right thing?

No

Huh?

We have to be doing the right thing, we're finding out where Stephanie's aunt is.

But was it right of you to share your ability to know more than others?

Well, of course, they're my friends, and it's not an ability.

Stay close to them.

There came the voice in my head, the one that took over five years ago. It doesn't have a name and the last time we spoke was three years ago.

I had better take its advice or something could go wrong.

"Okay," I began and saw everyone wearing dark clothes, "Let's go, follow me and stick close to the walls, it's dark so you won't see anything."

We began our trek down the stairs, just six average girls going to the well. Doesn't sound suspicious, right?

Extremely suspicious.