Engaged?

T R I N I T Y
The walls seemed so ancient. No doubt it had been there for centuries. There was a lot of space so we walked with ease.
After about, I don't know, five minutes of walking, I began to see some light.
"What's that?" I called, pointing ahead. I seemed to hit something slightly hard.

"Ow!" I heard Stephanie bark. "Watch the head!"

"Oops, sorry." I replied, moving my head.

"That's the exit," Calypso spoke. "We've arrived."

----Days later------

Today was our last day in Majesty. We had visited many places and had gone shopping. One thing I'll remember though, is the princess ball. The day things changed for all of us, mostly Aqua and Calypso, for the better that is.

We were awoken by maids at around 6am. Stephanie was already on her phone when they had knocked on the door.

"Good morning ladies, as you know, today is the princess ball of Princess Juniper, the king and queen have booked you all in for an appointment at the spa. If you could change into these robes and follow me." Said a female who had long brown hair and stormy grey eyes. She seemed nice, or so we thought.

The spa was an experience I could not describe. I could now understand how Majesty was the second most tranquil planet. And yes, the question you've all been waiting for an answer. We did ride the lions. It was AMAZING!

Sure we had to have a quick crash course but it was so fun. I fell off a few times, the lion I rode was called Zinc. He was so fast and I honestly do miss him. However, the king and queen said we could always ride them again if we returned. There were also some pretty cute guards if I must say so myself. I don't know about the others but I would most definitely would be returning.

We returned to our rooms and all went into our separate bathrooms to get ready. My dress was a light blue, the same as the streaks in my hair, stylish refresh princess style Off-the-Shoulder Sweep/Brush Train With Ruffles. The material was satin and in was absolutely amazing. I got many compliments all night. Well for most of it anyways, my hair was in a low bun and had a braided crown.

Elena's dress was a strapless dress. The corset what white and the rest was turquoise, it was a fitted dress and it looked lovely on her.

Aqua's dress was a a aqua blue mermaid dress and had several ruffles, one again it was lovely on her.

I had managed to convince Stephanie to wear a dress this time. We had gone shopping together in Majesty and found the perfect one. Well, it wasn't really a dress, it was a jumpsuit but it looked like one. It was a done in one, high neck, cold-shoulder cut, wide legs, tie-keyhole back and had a wide-cut leg. And it was light pink.

Ariel's dress was a blue dress with the corset outlined in gold, signalling some of her power. It was a one shoulder pencil dress that had some frills at the end.

Calypso's dress was floor-length with fitted cuffed sleeves. It was longed sleeved and she wore her tiara in her hair.

Once again, we were all announced to the ball. It was quite nerve wracking because there were WAY more people than last time however, I rocked it like a royal myself.

Many more royals were here but I didn't feel too inferior this time around. I mostly stuck with Ariel and we had a pretty good time. I spoke with some with some nice princes and even met with the prince of Zenith, extremely rare, I know. Well, his younger sister was lost and I helped her get back. I honestly thought I deserved my Enchantix in that moment but alas. Anyways, I told the others that he just took interest in me.

About 30 minutes later, Calypso was called to stand by her parents side as her sister was about to be announced.

Then, Aqua and her family were also called. We all found that quite strange and even Aqua and Calypso were looking at us with confused looks.