Calm Down

(A/N: This is based in high school, yet again. I kinda like the idea of Cole and Lili together in high school)

*Cole's POV*

I'm sat on my bed, obviously alongside Lili. My girlfriend. We're supposed to be studying but she's just sat on my bed playing on her phone.

"Lili, you do realise we're meant to be studying?" I say, looking at her.

"Yeah, I just gotta text Cami."

"Nope." I grab her phone out of her hands.

"Hey! You dick! It's important!"

"Not as important as education." I respond.

"Give me my phone back then we can study." She says, holding her hand out.

I decide to be a smartass and just hold her hand.

"Cole!" She pulls her hand away. "Phone. Now."

"No, not until I can trust you to study with me. This is meant to be a study session."

"Oh my god, fine!" She yells and grumpily picks up a book and starts reading.

"Aw, good girl." I go back to studying.

*A few minutes later*

"Okay, Cole...I have a proposition..." She closes the book.

"Shoot."

She also then closes my book then climbs over to me. Lili then presses her lips to mine and pushes me back so she's straddling me.

"I like this proposition." I whisper against her neck then start kissing her neck.

Without me knowing, she picks her phone up then rapidly pulls away from me.

"Wow, now that's just plain rude..." I sulk with my arms crossed.

"Well maybe don't take my phone away from me next time, dickhead."

"You're so mean." I say.

"God! Stop being such a child, Cole!" She yells, now prominent anger in her voice.

I was shocked, she'd never yelled at me like that.

"Um...I'm sorry...sorry." I stand up and leave the room, thinking it's best to leave her to calm down.

I head downstairs and just slump on the couch, switch the tv on then watch some shows. My dad, step-mom and brother are out elsewhere for the whole night so I'm just alone downstairs.

After a few minutes of watching some shows, I began dozing off until I hear footsteps heading downstairs. I bolt my head up and act like I know what's going on with the show.

"Uh, I'm gonna leave, Cole...It's getting a little late." She says and I hear her picking her things up.

"Okay." Is all I get out, I don't really know what  else to say.

She's about to walk out the door before I say something else.

"I love you." I say without looking back at her.

I don't see her reaction but what I do know is that she places all of her things down and walks over to the couch then sits beside me. I turn to look at her and all she does is kiss me, I gladly return the kiss.

"Why'd you say that?" She asks after we pull away.

"Because I love you." I smile.

"No, I mean...I was so rude to you and you aren't even mad..."

"No, of course I'm not, I'm sure it was just a spur of the moment thing. I was being quite annoying." I chuckle a little.

"Yeah...okay well...I love you too and I'm sorry." She says and places her hand on my cheek.

"It's okay, we all lose our temper and as long as you're with me, that won't be the first time that you'll be angry at me." I smile and she smiles back.

She kisses me and I kiss back.

Studying turned into anger and anger turned into love. I'm damn glad it did.

Some fluffy parts in this and it's shorter than normal but I personally still quite like it. Would love some suggestions from you all! What kind of Oneshots do you wanna see? Also, currently working on a short story so...that's exciting! Thanks for reading guys <3