I Love You! [2]

*Lili's POV*
*1 week later*

It's been a week since I saw Cole Sprouse in Miami and I've been thinking about maybe actually taking him up on his offer for us to make a song together.

I decide to pick up my phone and call him.

Ringing...Ringing...

Suddenly, he picks up.

"Hello? This is Cole Sprouse speaking." He says sounding awfully tired.

"Hey Cole...um...It's Lili...sorry if I woke you." I apologise.

"Oh no, no you didn't, my alarm literally just went off." He chuckles. "What can I do for you?"

"Well...I suppose I was thinking about taking you up on that offer."

"What? Really?" He asks, shocked.

"Yeah, I've thought about it a lot and I wanna make a song with you."

"Oh my god! This is absolutely amazing!"

"Shouldn't I be the one who's excited? You're the celebrity here." I laugh.

"Well yeah but...I've never heard a voice like yours before and...I'm just...excited to work with you."

"Aw, thank you, Cole. I'm extremely excited to work with you too." I smile.

"Um, where are you right now?" He asks.

"At my hotel in Miami, why?"

"Well, since I'm also still in Miami, I was thinking...maybe we could meet up now? Just to discuss somethings?" He suggests.

"Oh, yeah of course!"

"Awesome, send me your address and I'll come over?"

"Yeah sure, see you soon." I say.

"Bye Lils." He ends the call.

I smile brightly and press my phone to my heart.

*25 minutes later*

I hear a knock on my door so I quickly rush over and open it.

"Hey." Cole says.

"Hey, come in." I open the door wider and step back.

"This is a really nice little hotel actually." He says as he steps in.

"Yeah it is."

He kicks his shoes off and takes his thin jacket off then hangs it up.

"So...what kind of things do you want to discuss?" I ask and sit down on the couch, him doing the same.

"Well, things like when we can work together, where we'll work, sharing timetables with eachother so we can see when we're free." He explains.

"Oh okay, shall we get started?" I ask and he nods with a smile.

*3 hours later*

"Okay so, are we finished?" I ask.

"Yeah, so we can start songwriting tomorrow." He says, looking at what we've wrote down.

"Okay."

"Actually, I want to maybe do something a little different with this song, since I have you on board. I wanna ask, can you play piano?" He asks.

"Yeah, I can, I completely learned everything like 3 years ago." I smile.

"Well, do you maybe want to play piano in this song?"