Chapter 1. A Sacred Gear and a Household

Guardian's POV

I spawn in and have my Hand Cannon at the ready. I look around and see, people? I walk over to one and tap her shoulder. She turns around and jumps in shock.

???: WHO ARE YOU?!

Guardian: I am a Guardian. Where am I?

???: What the hell is a Guardian?

G: I am a protector of innocent and a wilder of the Light of the Traveler. Who are you?

She jumps back when i say light.

???: My name is Tsubaki. I am a devi-

I point my hand cannon in her face

G: Where am I?

Tsubaki: Hell, In the Sitri domain.

G: Take me to the leader of this domain or i blow your head off.

She smirks and walks closer.

Tsubaki: That would do no-

I shoot a random thug I see nearby and his head explodes.

G: Leader, now.

She nods and walks in a direction, I follow her. Soon after many strange looks we arrive. I motion for her to enter. She opens the door and I follow her in. Once inside I see three people with, Magic. I grab Tsubaki and point Ace at her.

G: Lower your magic and I wont blow her head off.

I see one slowly lower her arm, The rest soon follow. I cock the hammer, and look at the one with glasses and purple eyes. I throw Tsubaki and quickly grab the one with purple eyes and return to my starting position. I point the gun to her head.

G: Who is the leader?

I see a man sticks his hand up

L. Sitri: I am the lord of this domain. Who are you?

G: I am a Guardian. Leader of the Victorious and wilder of light. What year is it?

L. Sitri: Twenty nineteen. I think your a few years early.

I let go of the purple eyed one and holster my gun. I get on my knees and put my hands behind my head. My helmet disappears and i hear gasps. I look at them and say,

G: I surrender to the opposing group. I am an Exo, one of the first and last Exo's of this time.

Lady Sitri walks over to the Guardian. She sits cross legged in front of him, he mirrors her and it down cross legged. He holds up his hand and sticks it out for a handshake. She takes the handshake and smiles.

La. Sitri: So you come from the future, that uses the old ways?

G: yes ma'am. I fight to protect the last city and fight for glory in the crucible. I am a Guardian and I fight for the Sitri household.

I rise from my spot and walk over to the purple eyed one. I tap her shoulder, she turns around and stares into my red servos. I chuckle and put my hand on her shoulder.

G: What is your name, brave one?

Sona: My name is Sona Sitri. Heiresses to the Sitri household.

I nod and walk over to the one in a weird pink outfit. A..Magic girl I think. Cayde talked about them. I tap her shoulder. She turns around and sticks her staff in my face. I grab it and yank it from her hands. I cover it in solar and tap the ground three times, three wolves appear. One of Arc. Void, adn Solar. She looks scared. I hand her the staff and motion for her to pet the void one. She gets close and touches her, the wolf growls in happiness and nuzzles into her hand.

G: What is your name Miss?

Serafall: Serafall Leviathan, but you can call me Sera.

I smile and pat her head. I walk out to there backyard after crashing through four walls. I see a Taken blight. I pull out ace and shoot it, destroying it. I then fall to the ground, my servos being hacked I hear a voice,

???: WE WILL MEET AGAIN, GUARDIAN!

I Regain control and look at the sky still on my knees, I see... The taken King's symbol. I feel my arm melting. I pull the armor off and see the symbol is now engraved into my arm. I put the armor on and look up. My lights change to a hive green then back to red. I nod and walk inside, I see a thrall about to kill Sona. I shoot it in the head and run in killing all the invading taken in the house. After twenty minutes, I see a quest pop up on my HUD, called the Taken King.

Taken King:

Kill 500 taken and one Innocent soul.

99%

Rewards:

Taken King Sacred Gear. And knowledge of basic use.

The taken disappear as i feel my arm burn more. I look at it and see it has the Hive markings engraved into the metal. I sigh. I guess it's time to finish my quest, betray the vanguard,and learn how to fight Fire with hotter Fire.