JUGGERNAUT DRIVE

SirZech's POV

I am sitting waiting for Dredgen. Honestly, the man has no sense of time. I see a gold flash and he walks out with two people behind him. He looks around and I notice he is in a different set of armor.

Very interesting armor, I look at the Exo behind him and have a sense of regret and pain coming from him. Crux appears ad flys over to him.

Crux: CAYDE! You're alive!

Cayde?: That I am Crux. Who have you been assigned too?

He flys over to me and floats next to me.

Crux: This is who I am assigned to Cayde. He is known as SirZech.

I wave at Cayde and he walks over to me. He looks me in the eye, I lean into his glare. We both laugh and lean back.

Cayde: My name is Cayde-6. Folding is never an option.

SirZech: My name is SirZech. I am the Devil.

We smile at each other then he walks back over to Dredgen. I look at Oryx and smile.

SirZech: Ms. Oryx, always a pleasure.

Oryx: Same to you, Lord Lucifer.

She smiles back. Dredgen looks at me and nods, they take their seats and I rise from my chair.

SirZech: Now the leader summit can begin.

Everyone nods. I moton for Dredgen to stand, he rises from his chair and takes off his helmet.

SirZech: I would like to introduce a new fourth Faction. The Guardians, wielders of The Light and The Dark. Peaceful, until agitated. Some are Humans, some are supernatural, some are machines.

When I say machine everyone in the room looks at me like I am a mad man. I motion for Dredgen to remove his helmet. He removes his helmet to show his mechanical face with a forest green 00 on his face. Everyone, especially Azazel becomes interested in him. He looks around the room then at me.

Dredgen: I am known as just Guardian to most. When I came to this world I was given the name Dredgen. I thank SirZech and the Sitiri household for teaching me about this world. All I want is peace between all the three factions. If you will accept us as a fourth faction, I promise to help keep peace between the factions. All we want is a home and a place to rest. We are tired of fighting for the wrong causes. Our original leader Zavala, he lead us into battles for no reason.

We all look at him understanding the pain of fighting losing battles. The man in all white with blonde hair stands up and looks at us.

Lord Michael: I welcome you as the fourth faction. I will sign the peace treaty in honor of our losses.

Dredgen nods and hands him a white box. Out flies a ghost

 Out flies a ghost