Clipping Wings

Dredgen's POV

I arrive outside the gates to the wedding. I sigh and look up at the sky. I stand there and wait for my signal. I hear the bell ring and I look back at the gate. I run back about five feet then run back towards the door and activate my Code of The Missile. I slam into the doors and watch them fly away, Oryx creates a smile screen for me. I walk out of the smoke screen wearing a new set of armor I have never seen before,

 I walk out of the smoke screen wearing a new set of armor I have never seen before,

The Taken Armor. Everyone looks at me and laughs. Riser speaks up first,

Riser: And who are you? Rias's replacement for the Pervert?

Dredgen: (In the voice of the taken king) Wrong. I am the Taken King and you...you are my first victim!

He looks at me and laughs harder.

Riser: Riser can easily beat you. You are weak and so is whatever the Taken are.

I lock up and hear Oryx in my head.

Oryx: End him, make...him...Suffer!

SirZech's POV

I start to sweat bullets. I have heard stories about the Taken King. He was the one that he defeated to protect the universe, but it was a lie. I summon Crux.

SirZech: What is Riser's chance of survival?

Crux: You thought he had a chance?

I sigh. I look at Dredgen he hasn't moved. I see him start to twitch and black and white energy. There is a bright Flash. He is standing there with a sword in his hand. He raises the sword and I head screaming. I look behind him and see an army of creatures.

Crux: They are Taken and Riser....... He unofficially declared war on them by insulting the Taken Queen, Oryx.

I sigh and stand up. I clear my throat. Everyone looks at me,

SirZech: Everyone leave, except Riser

Everyone does so in a rushed fashion except for Riser and his family

SirZech: I said everyone except Riser. That means you too Lord Phoenix and Ravel.

Lord P: I will stay with my son.

Ravel: I don't have a choice he is my King.

I sigh and nod. I turn to Dredgen and see him looking at me. I walk over to him and put my hand on his shoulder,

SirZech: Don't kill Ravel. She doesn't want this.

He nods to me and I teleport away to the viewing stand. I look at my wife and see Milicas is here.

SirZech: Grayfia, why is our son still here?

Grayfia: He wanted to see his friend fight. I couldn't deny him, he used the puppy eyes.

I sigh and look at Milicas to see him smiling

Milicas: Dad, there is no point in calling it a fight. He has an Army of cannon fodder and tanks.

I nod and sit down. Let the battle begin.

Dredgen's POV

Dredgen: I will give you one chance to run.

He starts to laugh and creates a fireball in his hand.

Riser: Riser would never surrender to a weakling like you.

I look down then look up.

Dredgen: SirZech, You heard me give him a chance didn't you.

A fireball flies by my head and hits one of the thralls behind me. The Thrall bursts into flames and crumbles. I sigh and raise up my sword, all of the knights raise theirs and the thralls screech. The Acolyte's raise their weapons and the cursed thralls screech. I start towards Riser and Lord Phoenix. Riser is throwing Fireballs at us while The Lord is throwing hellfire at us. The Thralls charge in first and the Acolytes follow them, with the knights behind them. I stand behind all of them watching them go to town. I tap my sword on the ground and the hive split as the cursed thralls run in and jump on Riser and Lord Phoenix. Ravel looks at the Hive in fear. I walk over to Ravel and knock her out with some of Oryx's magic. I hand her to a knight and he carries her away. Riser and Lord Phoenix look at me in fear. I walk over and slam my sword into the ground in front of them. I grab Riser's neck and snap it. I summon more cursed thralls and point at The Lord.

Dredgen: EnD hIm

They screech and I walk away leaving my sword embedded in the ground for all to know who killed the Lord and Prince of the Phoenix household. I make it outside the gate and hear an explosion. I nod in happiness and teleport. Where you might ask? I don't know yet, I will find out when I get there.