Gambit/Freedom

G's POV

We are walking up the side of a mountain. Issei is carrying a bag 3 times his weight, Koneko is carrying a bag 10 times her weight, and I am pulling a loaded to max weight Semi-Truck. Issei and Koneko look at me in shock as I pull the truck up the mountain with almost no effort. Rias sees me arrive at the top and looks at me in shock. I sigh and look at her before lifting the truck and throwing it a few yards. Koneko arrives at the top and sets the bag down. I walk over to her and pet her head, she smiles and...purrs? Issei arrives at the top around ten minutes after Koneko, I look at him and sigh. He sets the bag down and falls flat on the floor. I walk over to him and pick him up. I hand him a bottle of water.

G: Drink. It will help you during the training I am putting all of your through.

He nods and drinks the water and stands up fully energized. I nod and put down a transmat beacon. I motion for everyone to stand near it. They do and are transported. I walk over to it and change its location. It transmits me and I see the Drifter. He looks at me and smiles.

Drifter: Kill anything big recently Brother?

G: Haven't had the chance Snake.

We shake hands and I hand him a chess piece used in there Fireteam system. He takes it and makes a Devil. He modifies the devils DNA to make it act like the Cabal. He makes armies of them and i nod. I walk over to the loud speaker and begin to speak,

G:Welcome to Gambit. This will put you against enemies as strong as you or stronger. Your goal is to summon the final boss and kill it. If you fail, It wont be pretty. LIFE OR DEATH. Choose wisely.

Issei looks up at the sky and yells

Issei: Hey, we never signed up for this. Why do we have to do this.

I look at Drift and he nods. He transmats into the waiting area and looks at the Devils. He starts his coin tricks and ends with holding up the coin and saying,

Drifter: Devils on the field.

They all look relaxed. I chuckle under my helmet and go to a room and change into a new set of armor.

 I chuckle under my helmet and go to a room and change into a new set of armor

Reaper of the Nine Hunter Armor. I look back at the field to see that they have banked ten motes. I will have them get to fifty. I sit down in the hunter armor and pull out a dark gun that I swore off. I fall into a deep thought about this gun, how many guardians I killed in the crucible to get this gun. Five hundred, I killed five hundred men and women to get this gun. I was consumed by rage when I got this hand cannon.

 I was consumed by rage when I got this hand cannon

Thorn. The hand cannon of the hive as i call it. I look up to see they are at fifty. I stand up and walk towards the boss transmat. I nod at the Drifter and he sends me and announces.

Drifter: Primeval on the Field. Kill it to win.

I go in and immediately see Issei charging me. He smirks and yells at me,

Issei: Another Guardian? How weak are you? I bet I can beat you then beat the other Guardian easily.

I freeze right there. Did he just? Did he just disrespect the Hunters and call me weak?! I whip my hand cannon out and put two in his head killing him (I think). One for good measure, One for good luck. His companions run over and see Issei dead and me (In hunter armor) standing over him. They all charge up there magic, I use blade barrage on them and knock them all out. I hear the Drifter say,

Drifter: Ouch! You loose.

I pick them all up and carry them to the infirmary. I walk over to Issei and see he is still alive but barely. I squat over him and take off my helmet. He looks at me in shock and fear. I grab his collar and make him look me in the servos.

G: NEVER insult the Hunters and call me weak to my face.

I put my fist one inch from his chest and charge it with ark energy. He looks at me in fear.

Issei: P.p.please do.o.on't ki.i.ill me.e.e.

I look him in the eyes and say,

G: Death to the guilty!

I slam my fist into his chest and he disintegrates into ark energy. I see Ddraig's soul floating there. I grab it and force combine it to this armor. The jade green snake morphs into a forest green dragon. I smile, that perv did not deserve his power or his right to live. I change my armor to my Titan armor again and walk into the infirmary. I set the eight pawns on Rias's table. She sees them and I can see tears welling in her eyes.

Rias: He is de.e.e.ead?

I nod and walk out of the room. I walk to the drifter and look at him. I put my armor on an old shut down Exo. I remove the helmet from the Armor and I see the green eyes open and look at me.

???: Where am I?

G: Ddraig, I gave you a body. You are free to roam or join my Fireteam. I will give you fi-

Ddraig: I am in. I am free and I have more power to add to my Boosted Gear.

I nod and hand him a ghost. It is the standard shell for a ghost. He looks at it and a Dragon paints itself onto the ghost and the light changes to green. I smile and walk out to a Balcony, I look around and look at my quest

Taken King:

Kill 500 taken and one Innocent soul.

100%

Rewards:

Taken King Sacred Gear. And knowledge of basic use.

I sigh and look at my arm, I see that the Hive markings have turned into Hive runes. I pull of my other arms armor and see the same thing. I sigh and look to the sky,

G: I am sorry, Old Friend. I failed my promise to always be one with the light.

I put the gauntlets back on and walk inside.

???'s POV

I see him walk back inside and I walk out of the shadows. I stand just so I can still see inside. I pull down my hood to reveal my face,

 I pull down my hood to reveal my face,

He needs to know. He still thinks about it and blames himself. He needs to know the truth.