From Hell With Love

G’s POV

I am walking around hell still in my armor. I have gotten a lot of weird stares till I come across a devil being bullied by other devils. I walk over and stand behind the children and activate my void. A shield appears and I look at the kids.

G: Leave Children. I give you one chance.

The kids freeze and turn around. They see me and run, I look down at the devil on the floor.

G: What is your name, Little One?

Millicas: My na-a-ame is Millicas Gremory-y-y.

I take off my helmet and look at him.

G: I do not have a name. I have titles. You can call me G. Lead me to your house, I will defend you the whole way there.

He looks at my metallic face in wonder. He reaches out and touches it. He smiles and I chuckle. I rise and pick the kid up and set him on my shoulder. I tell him to point and i will follow. We end up at his mansion. I look around and take it in. It is a large house. I set Millicas down and I walk up to the door and knock on the door. A maid and a man in strange armor answer the door.

Maid: Hello?

Her eyes where red and puffy from crying.

G: Yes Ma’am, I think I found someone of importance to you.

I see Millicas run by me and jump on the man.
Millicas: MAMA! PAPA!

I smile and start to walk off, when I feel a small tug at my titan mark. I look down and see Millicas,

Millicas: Will you stay? Please Mister.

I look down at him and I see a child, a child I saved during the collapse and raised as my daughter. I hear her voice,

???: Mister? Can I stay with you please?

I come out of my flashback, I see that I am on the floor crying, crying tears of oil. I look over at Millicas and say to him,

G: Sure. I will stay Little Light.

I follow him inside and see his father standing in front of me.

???: Thank you for returning our son to us.

G: It is fine Sir. I am always willing to help where I can.

???: What is your name?

G: I have no name Sir, but you can call me Guardian or G for short.

???: Well Guardian, I am Sirzech Lucifer. What can I do to repay you?

G: Give me knowledge of this day. I know nothing of today's times.  

He nods and uses his magic to give me knowledge of this times norms and of the mystical world's norms. I sigh and dispel my armor and I am left in my normal clothes. I look at him and ask for one more thing

G: Send me to the Human world. I will help your sister out of her marriage with Riser Phenex.

He looks at me and smiles. He nods and sends me to the human realm. I look around and see I am in a room of people. I look at the red head girl and walk over to her and look her in the eyes. I can see here fear.

???: BOOST!

I turn around and see the brown haired one charging me. He punches me in the chest and I don't budge. I grab his arm and compress until I feel the gauntlet denting. The gem cracks and he falls to his knees. I release his arm and squat down to his eye level.

G: Don't fight someone stronger than you.

I stand up and look at the red head,

G: Ms. Gregory I assume?

Gremory: Call me Rias and yes that is me.

G: I was sent by Sirzech to help with your “problem”.

She gains a look of hope in her eyes. She hugs me and I pat her back.

G: When is he supposed to arrive.

A magic circle appears and I can feel the arrogance over here. He steps out and announces his presence.

Riser: Riser is here!

I sigh and sit in a chair. The chair creaks under my weight. I put a hood on and look down. He sits down next to Rias and plays with her hair. The brown haired one starts to get angry and charges him. I stand up and grab him.

G: SIT DOWN!

He gets scared and does that. Riser smirks and says to Rias

Riser: Is this all your pieces?

He snaps his fingers and a full peerage of woman show up, I see his little sister and look at him in disgust. I stand there and take off my hood and look at him.

Riser: Riser has a fu-

I slug hi, across the face and see Grayfia arrive

G: Hey Grayfia, How's millicas?

Grayfia: He wants to see you G. Did I miss you slugging Riser?

G: By a second.

Riser comes flying back in and hits me in the chest. I fly back and hit a tree. I hear Grayfia,

Grayfia: A rating game is the safest option, especially for you Riser.

I hear laughter. I charge back in, fully clad in armor and shoulder charge him. I hit him and he flew into the wall. I stand there, arc energy flowing through my body. He stands up and says.

Riser: Ten days, that's all you get. Till then Rias.

He disappears and I crack my knuckles.

G: I'm gonna get him a gift, From Hell with Love.