Chapter 6

There was loud music inside. People were dancing. Some girls were even dancing on the stage. There was a huge disco ball. There was a lot of people from the campus. People started to whisper, and look at me. I started to get a little bit nervous. Why were they staring like that? I ignored it. I laid my jacket down and was about to sit down when Jackson took my hand and asked me to dance with him. My stomach started to get weird. Like there were wild animals jumping up and down in it. I took his hand, and he pulled me closer to him. I could feel he wasn't himself either. He had already had some shots before i came. He kept asking me if i wanted a drink, but i kept saying no. 

I started dancing with Jackson. I ended up dancing very close to Jackson. He slowly took his hands and stroked them up my body. He came closer and closer. He lifted me up and started to kiss me aggressively. I kissed him too. Then he put me down and came closer. He took my head in his hand and kissed me again and again.

"Can we talk?" he shouts in my ear.

"Yeah, sure!" i shout back.

After one hour...

He takes my hand and starts to walk. I automatically follow. He takes me to the washrooms, and then he locks the door. He pushes me against the wall and starts to kiss me as he has never done before. He starts to bite me, on my neck. He started to scare me. 

"Wait..., i taught you wanted to talk?" i say while moaning. 

He kissed me all the way down my leg.

"We are talking," he says while kissing me. 

"Jackson, it hurts. Stop it.!"

He doesn't stop. He keeps going. I can feel my tears are about to come out. 

"Jackson, please. You're drunk. This is not you!" i shout.

I start shouting for help, but i know no one can hear me, because of the loud music.

"Shut up," Jackson shouts. 

"Jackson, please. You're hurting me" i shout. I was trying to push him away, but he held my hand down. I started to cry silently. 

Suddenly a guy knocks on the door. He was asking when we were done. 

Jackson quickly took his hand over my mouth. 

"You can't come in here. Go somewhere else." Jackson shouts. Then he starts to kiss my neck again. 

"Jackson is that you?" the guy shots, and i instantly know who it is. It's Joseph. 

"I said, pick another washroom, dude" he shouts back. 

After he said it i quickly shout.  "JOSEPH!!!" i shout. 

"Amelia! Amelia! Is that you? Jackson, i swear to you, if you hurt her you're dead!" he shouts. 

"Too late!" he shouts and laughs. He starts to take his hand under my dress. I moan and cry at the same time. I start to take shorter breaths. 

"NO, NO! NO! Please, Jackson!!! Stop it. It hurts."  I shout. 

"OPEN THE DOOR, JACKSON!"Joseph shouts from the outside. 

He starts to knock hard on the door, and kick to it. Then suddenly he kicks so hard that the door falls down. I get frightened. 

We both get choked. I quickly run over to Joseph and hug him. 

"Hey..you're okay...calm down," he says while comforting me. He then looks at Jackson. 

There are some people outside the washroom, staring at us.