Chapter 7

He took his hand and laid it on my thighs. He stroked me. It tickled in my stomach. All the memories came back of him, and me. The last time this feeling came to me, was when he kissed me. 

He slowly comes closer to me, and closer. He looks at my lips, and then my eyes. I got closer to him. He comes closer, and closer. In the end, i can hear his breathing. I take my arms around his head and pull him closer to me. I slowly close my eyes. Suddenly i feel it! The feeling. It starts to tickle, from my heart all the way down. I missed his kiss. I get all the feelings back. He stops for a minute and then continues. I start snogging him. I slowly get up, and then i go over to his lap and sit on him. I held his face in my hands, and start to make out with him. It felt amazing. Nothing was keeping us from doing it. I went down to his neck, and he started to moan, then he kissed me on my neck. It tickled. It was an amazing feeling. 

"Amelia.. we're at the hospital's parking," he said while moaning. 

"I don't care. Stop talking" i said and continued. 

"Let's go home," he then said. 

At home...

Everything was dark. I opened the door and pulled Joseph towards me. I started to kiss him again. I took my jacket, and shoes off while kissing me. He did the same. I took his belt off for him, while we were kissing. He took his shirt off, then he lifted me up. We went into his room. He pushed me down on the bed and took his pants off. He then came and laid on top of me. We started to make out aggressively. I moaned so hard. He was such a good kisser. He slowly took the dress off me. He took a quilt over us, and then he took his boxers off.  He slowly pulled my panties off.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked me. 

"Yeah!" i replied while moaning. 

He started to kiss me again and again. Suddenly i could feel it. Big and a little bit cold. He pushed it inside me, it was long and big. It hurt, in a good way. I bet my lip when it hurt. He started to push it more and more in me. I kept moaning. He was gentle and careful. I kept moaning. I wanted him to do it more. I wanted him to push it up to my throat, so i would stop moaning. It felt amazing. I was starting to sweat and get tired. But i didn't care. I wanted more of him. I wanted to squeeze more of him into me. I wanted more of him. 

When he was done after 10min i got on top of him and kissed him. I took a quilt around me and him and laid on top of him. 

"That felt amazing," i said trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah" he replied and was trying to catch his breath too. 

After some while, we both automatically fell asleep of tiredness.

The next day...

I slowly open my eyes and lay my hands over to Josephs's side, but there's no one there. I open my eyes even more. I take one of his shirts from his closet and put it on. I walk out. I see Joseph in the kitchen making food. I slowly walk behind him, and then i jump on his back. He was not wearing anything else than his boxers. I honestly couldn't look away.

"Good morning," i shouted in his ear. I chuckle. 

"Auch...that hurt. Good morning to you too, gorgeous" he said. 

"I could have helped you, why didn't you wake me up?" i asked him, and got down from him again. 

"I didn't wanna wake you up, you looked so peaceful" he replied. 

"So...what are we doing today?" i ask him, while i jumped up on our kitchen table.

"I have class today, and i already have a ton of homework that i need to finish," he says.