Chapter 2

I see Joseph taking some books out from a box. 

"You read Shakespeare?" I ask curiously. 

"Yeah of course. He's one of the best authors." He says and comes closer to me.

I take the book up from the stack." A Midsummer nights dream" there is written on one of them. 

"Have you read this one?" I ask. 

"Yeah..of course. One of my favorites, after Romeo and Juliet of course. What about you?"

"Yeah, one of my favorites too.." 

"You seem surprised?" He asks and looks at me while smiling. 

"Oh..No, it's just, i wouldn't have guessed you were a reader."

"So, what type did you think i was?" He says continuing to unpack.  I go over to the couch and sit. 

"The popular type, that played football or went to late night parties with your girlfriend," I say hoping i didn't sound like an idiot.

He looks at me and laughs a little bit. 

"You can't be both?"

"You can, but our society won't accept both."

He looks at me and smiles. 

"What?" I say. 

"Youre cute!" He says. It tickles in my stomach when he said it.

I smile at him. 

"So, what did you think of the book?" I ask.

"I think if Hermia had listened to her father in the beginning, the book could have ended there."

"Youre kidding! You dont like it!?" He stops what he's doing, and comes sitting beside me. 

He came so close to me so that i could smell his scent. It truly was indescribable!

 "It's not that i don't like the book. Love has just overrated...i guess" I say looking down at the book again. 

"What? So you don't believe?" He asks and looks at me. 

"In what?" I ask. 

"Love?" He says and looks at me. 

"Nah, not anymore," I say with a lower voice.

"Anymore, what changed?" He asks curiously. 

I look at him for a little bit, and then i say;

"I have to unpack" I get up, and started to unpack again. 

The next day at 08:00 a.m

I walk past everyone. There's a lot of people in the corridor

I walk over to my class, and there are 4 people in the room. "Mr. Albert Jung" There is written on the door. 

I walk in and decide to sit in one of the chairs in the back of the class. Two chairs beside me there is a boy. He has brown and curly hair. He has a beautiful skin tone, almost golden brown.  He is wearing a light blue shirt and black denim jeans with some white vans. He looks muscular too. He looks up from his phone. 

"Hey," He says. 

"Ehm..hi," I say nervously. 

"Is it your first year?" He asks. 

"Yeah," I say quietly. 

"Jackson Lewis," He says and takes his hand out, so i can shake it. 

I take his hand and shake it.