Green With Envy

Chapter 1

Bucksmith High School

Noelle's classroom

9.25 a.m.

"When is this class gonna over?" Noelle whispered to Arlene,one of her two best friends.

"Urmm..five more minutes. Wait. Why is Miss Brilliant so impatient to leave the class today? Care to explain,Elle?"said Arlene.

Violette, Noell's another best friend, starting laughing.

"Vi,what is so funny? Are you both hiding something from me?" said Arlene to Violette and Noelle.

"Didn't you hear the news?"asked Violette to Arlene.

"No-," said Arlene.

"Well, Justin (Noelle's boyfriend) told me that a bunch of girls newly joined this school. I overheard someone saying that they were hot," explained Noelle.

"What has that got to do with your impatience for this annoying class to over? I don't get it," said Arlene.

"Arlene!! I don't want any interruptions during my History class. You can do your talking after class is over. Now concentrate!"said Mrs.Haynes to Arlene.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Haynes," said Arlene in a soft voice.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

The school bell rang and the three girls left class.

"I'm sorry about just now,Lynn," Noelle apologized.

"Its not your fault,Elle. Anyways, back to the topic. So, are we gonna give those girls our 'lecture' about the codes and stuff?" asked Arlene.

"Yeah!" chorused Noelle and Violette.

At the school canteen

"There they are!" said Violette pointing to a bunch of pretty girls wearing red caps.

"Get ready girls," said Noelle.

Noelle's POV

Oh my gosh! Look at these beasts! They're more good-looking than me. What if my name goes down because if them?! No! I'm gonna teach them who I am. Wait..there's another problem. What if at least one of them are more smarter than me? Or what if Justin gets attracted to any of these girl's beauty?! I'm dead. Now, in all ways my reputation is going down.

At long last, the three girls are standing right in front of those new comers. There were 4 of them. One tall,one with dimples, one blonde and one had sparkling eyes. Except for the blonde girl,they all had brown hair.

"Hey,introduce yourselfs," was only what Noelle said with one eyebrow raised.

"Hey girls! I'm Alene. I'm the 'bigwig' at my older high school. And we're all known as 'The Red Caps'," said the blonde girl with a pretty smile.

"Hey, I'm Hazel. Nice meeting you girls. We heard that you all are the bigwigs here," said the girl with sparkling eyes.

"Hola,I'm Loretta. You guys looking slim," said the girl with dimples.

"And heyya, I'm Carolyn. Urmm..we all were wondering about something and Alene will explain," said the tall one with a grin.

"What is it?" asked Noelle with a boring look.

"Elle,let's introduce ourselves first to these 4 newbies," said Violette.

"There's no need for any introductions. We know A to Z bout the three of you. I'll stay on the topic. Well, we were wondering if..we could..urmm..join your group," said Alene with a pleading look.

"Really? Woaa! That's what we were thinking about. Right girls?" Noelle asked Arlene and Violette.

Arlene and Violette were confused.

But they said,"Oh yeah,".

"Great then! We'll get caps for you girls to wear on," said Loretta.

"What? Caps? No way! I'm not gonna wear those thing on my head and walk around the school. Everyone would laugh at me!" said Arlene.

Noelle and Violette nodded a yes.

"Oh yeah, another thing. You all could have been popular at your older school but here there's no way anybody is getting popular without my permission. And I'll set the rules,you girls follow. You wanna get popular, don't you? So yeah. Listen to me, Violette and Arlene only. Urmm..another thing. Don't ever think of dating my boyfriend. I bet you know him,don't you stalkers? This two codes must be followed! Got it?" said Noelle with a queeny look.

The 4 girls looked at each other and finally nodded their "Yes".